July 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/17

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: what is the best date you have ever been on and why?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/17

• Options
    This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? avocado or dill pickle (not sure how I'm an avocado 2 weeks in a row...)

Upcoming appointments this week? nope not until Feb 1st

Any new symptoms or changes? frequent urination has reach a new level of annoying and more frequent RLP especially during exercise and headaches every afternoon 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYwhat is the best date you have ever been on and why? probably the best one was actual a non-date with my now husband. He was in a bad relationship at the time and she was out of town but we were friends and co workers on Nantucket. So we went out for dinner and to see the new Ice Age at the time and walked on the piers after. It was the best because I knew I could fall in love with him but I am extremely extremely anti cheating not so much as a hug so a lot of anticipation and that initial crush type excitement. It would go on to be a bit more a drama before we actually got together once I confronted him with my feelings and he told me his bit I always remember that non date and feeling like I had found "the one" as it were 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    13 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Lemon
    Nope. Next Thursday. 
    Feeling exhausted all of a sudden. I think I'm starting to become anemic. All the signs are there. Bah. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I wish my daughters sleep schedule would get back on track. At least she's not waking up in the middle of the night ready to be up and at em anymore but no naps during the day and late bedtime late wake up time makes it hard to do anything during the day. 
    GTKYwhat is the best date you have ever been on and why?
    Um, that's a tough question. Hm. I've had good dates with exes that I now don't associate with good things because of the person they were with lol. If our honeymoon counts, every night of it was the best I've ever had. We were in the perfect resort on the beach in koh Samui and honestly every single day of the 10 days we were there was fabulous. Best experience of my life. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    14 week's!

How big is baby? 
    A rubix cube

Nothing until Feb 1st... however I should be hearing back about my NT scan and antibody blood work this week/ early next week

I swear I am getting sicker instead of feeling better... and to top it off a head cold has made its way into my house... we all have it and it sucks (not to add the extra mucus and phlegm really adds to the gag fest's)

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Are you all feeling better yet?

Probably when my H proposed.  We drove to the mountains for a hike and got there is a complete white out blizzard.  We did the hike anyways, and at the top of the mountain he proposed.   Your supposed to be able to see the whole town from that site be we could hardly see the trees in front of us it was snowing so hard.  It was actually a warm day and the weather kept most people away so we got to cuddle up and drive a few beers at the top.  It was a really awesome day
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    Hope you feel better @MrsN092714! My pregnancy symptoms are pretty much gone. I've entered into the second trimester calm much sooner than I did with my daughter (and technically one more week until I'm second tri anyway!). 

Your proposal story is adorable. 

• Options

How far along are you?  14 weeks

How big is baby? Peach or a muffin

Upcoming appointments this week? Today! Quick checkup. Everything was good. Heart beat was 153 today and 168 last appointment. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new. More tired this week and can finally sleep all night but so hungry!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Does the 2nd trimester start week 13 or 14? I've seen both responses on different sites. Just curious. I would think week 14. 

GTKYwhat is the best date you have ever been on and why? I've had lots of great dates and can't really pinpoint one specifically. Dh surprised me with a Disney World trip/date one day while we lived in FL. That was fun!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? a lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? Had one yesterday. Slightly confused because in my first pregnancy my appointments were scheduled every 4 weeks. This time the doctor told me to come back in 6 weeks for ultrasound. Next appointment will be Feb. 27th where we will find out boy or girl!

Any new symptoms or changes? My nausea is as strong as ever. I was over it by 12 weeks with DD. Hoping it disappears any day now.

Is it bad I can't think of one with DH right now? The only one that comes to mind is with a guy I barely knew in college. I was visiting a friend at college and this guy was also visiting a friend at the same college. We ran into each other at a party one evening and he asked me out for the next day. Our date consisted of walking through this beautiful campus where neither one of us went to school, looking at the stars, and sitting on the grass and talking literally all night. I think we walked home (or back to or friends' dorms) at 4 in the morning. I thought I was in love.  :D 

Unfortunately I quickly realized over the next couple of weeks when he would call me that he was a huge jerk, but at least we had one fun night together. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @alcrimmins I know it differs on websites, countries, etc. 

But in the US generally I believe it's considered week 14 (my midwife practice follows this), and third tri at week 28. 

• Options
    @yellow1daisy @alcrimmins I have always thought week 13 marks the second trimester and week 27 as the start of the third.  13 weeks in the awful first, 14 in the golden 2nd and 13 in the home stretch.  That's how my dr does it.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    Hi Tuesday Crew!!

How far along are you? 

14 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Peach, says the bump (I like MrsN092714 's size comparison better though :) )
    Nothing this week.

Nah it seems like I've really lucked out so far... just somewhat tired.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Very excited that the NT scan + bloodwork all came back low risk! I thought it was so funny that the RN announced to me on the phone that I have "the risk of a healthy 20 year old woman" :D I'll take that and also will substitute "risk" with "looks" in my head, just for good measure :P 

That IS a tough question! I enjoyed reading everyone's stories. We've had some amazing dates on our trips together - especially memorable trips include Prague shortly after we had just started dating - this could have been so awkward but turned out so romantic! I think it was on that trip I thought to myself wow I think I will marry this guy!), then a trip to Italy during which we got engaged (he had not planned it, was thinking about proposing a few months later on our anniversary, but the scenery was just too damn romantic...), and also our honeymoon in Portugal - so beautiful! So much history! So much great food and wine (especially the wine...I miss the wine...)...
  • Options

How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? an orange or a box of crayons 

Upcoming appointments this week? none 

Any new symptoms or changes? feeling baby move! Otherwise, nothing new

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKYwhat is the best date you have ever been on and why? went to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway, dinner, and a hotel room. Was so much fun and very thoughtful. DH (boyfriend at time) does not like broadway at all. Love that he knew I did! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    15 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Navel orange sized

I have an appt on monday.  

Same, still no apatite. I've got another damn cold though, which I think is my third since getting pregnant- super frustrating. So it's hard to tell if my loss of apatite is illness or pregnancy. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I have no idea. I've had lots of great dates with my husband, but nothing sticks out in particular. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker