September 2017 Moms

Baby #2 showing early, gaining weight like real fast haha

Hey y'all so I'm a little nervous. This is baby #2 and we haven't told any one yet. However I feel like I'm starting to show a lot earlier or it could just very well be bloating, it's only hard right above my uterus not so much my belly. We only found out last week, but I knew before I took the test because my boobs have gotten huge and I put on some weight that's mostly noticeable because I was a petit 120 lbs with next to no tits. I'm nervous and paranoid because people have mentioned how big my boobs are haha. We don't plan on telling any one for a while but I'm so noticeably getting bigger in certain areas. Any one else on their 2nd child show signs so early on?? My doctor appt isn't until Wednesday so I really have no idea how far a long. Can't be more than 2 months. I have no perception of time and can't recall my exact last menstruation haha. 

Re: Baby #2 showing early, gaining weight like real fast haha

• I thought I was showing really early last week but then it turned out to be bloat and I look normal this week. It probably has a lot to do with not being able to eat as much as before that I don't feel so big. I was definitely concerned last week about how big I seemed.
  • I thought the same thing. It's bloat, I don't feel bloated but have a tiny bump. It's still soft so I'm not showing but I wonder when I will start to actually show. I had a very tiny bump right around 13/14 weeks with DD. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Frosted mini wheats, attune probiotic chocolate nibs, higher water intake, and a low sodium diet are your friends.
  • lisajewalllisajewall member
    edited January 2017
    Sorry Danielle I had about 30 seconds to check in and ask my question before my 2 years old was was doing something he shouldn't be, I tried to doing a search for showing early but not a heck of a lot came up so I thought I'd just ask. Next time I'll make sure to go through the 3 pages of threads and posts. Sorry this was an inconvenience for you. 
  • No need to get all sassy or put words in my mouth. Just saying this is a popular topic already.
  • My apologies I've worked all day and chased my extremely hyper 2 year old and feeling moody being bloated and prego haha. Didn't mean to snap. Could you direct me to where I might find these posts? I've looked at all 3 pages and can't find the threads you mentioned? And please don't tell me I actually have to search through each thread to find a particular post? Doesn't the bump just have threads like it used to? Or are they just general threads and then you post a specific question within each thread? That seems crazy to me and so time consuming
  • Totally understand, my one year old has been driving me insane today and these mood swings are freakin ridiculous. Pregnancy... amirite? I'll tag you in the posts 
  • Alright I tagged you in three of them so you can read the posts and all the comments!
  • Thanks my dear I appreciate it!