September 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Meal Plans 1/16/17

I am officially having food aversions to EVERYTHING!  Here is what I would like to prepare but who knows what I will actually eat this week...

Monday- Leftover homemade Chicken soup with fresh Sourdough bread
Tuesday- Red Lentil pasta with lamb sausage sauce
Wednesday- Baked Salmon with sweet potato mash
Thursday- Spaghetti squash with hot Italian pork sauce
Friday- Out!

Re: Monday Meal Plans 1/16/17

• Options
    Monday - Deer meat and baked potato and squash 
    Tuesday - Lasagna and garlic bread - salad
    Wednesday - Sausage Egg and Cheese biscuits with friend potatoes
    Thursday - Homemade pizza
    Friday - Italian Sausage Hoagies 

(in my defense we are eating super healthy for breakfast and lunch  o:))
  • Options
    Ugh. Meal planning. I'm just not feeling it this week. But here's what I wrote out. Here's hoping we can stick to it. 

Monday - meatballs with rice and broccoli 

Tuesday - pork chops with sweet potatoes and green beans

Wednesday - crockpot roast chicken with mashed potatoes, corn, carrots and GRAVY. 

Thursday - chili

Friday - left over chicken 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kailapop I have never roasted a chicken in the crock pot I am going to pinterest for ideas on this now! It sounds like it would be great! 
  • Options
    mamagabby-2mamagabby-2 member
    edited January 2017
    I'm a terrible meal planner..we use Blue Apron and I love love love it! Will have to switch to a vegetarian meal plan soon if food aversions are anything like my last.
  • Options
    Hopefully we can keep to this plan provided aversions don't keep me from being able to stomach it.

Monday - Tuna steaks, Brussels sprouts, and mashed potatoes
    Tuesday - Ham and green beans
    Wednesday - Roast chicken, peas, and carrots
    Thursday - leftover day
    Friday - Spinach and red pepper quiche
    Saturday - Burgers and baked potatoes
    Sunday - Turkey drum sticks, stuffing, and kale salad
  • Options
    I am officially having food aversions to EVERYTHING!  Here is what I would like to prepare but who knows what I will actually eat this week...

Samesies.  My meal plan:

Monday: whatever you can stomach
    Tuesday: whatever you can stomach
    Wednesday: whatever you can stomach

:lol::lol::lol:

My main goal is to not go off Whole30, but Macaroni and Cheese is REALLY calling my name.
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Options
    mrs_tacosmrs_tacos member
    edited January 2017
    My palette is really limited right now, and I'm having wild cravings. Since DH is gone most of the week, I anticipate my plans to change, but at the moment they are...

Monday: loaded baked potato, and whatever else I can stomach 
    Tuesday: baked chicken, mac and cheese (because I want this ALL THE TIME right now), and steamed veggies
    Wednesday: salt and pepper chicken wings, raw veggies with dip
    Thursday: spaghetti and meatballs
    Friday: meatloaf, zucchini fries, and mashed potatoes   
    Saturday: out
    Sunday: Bar food, because we'll probably be watching football

ETA: to add Saturday and Sunday

• Options
    @JNR6510 I read your meals an hour ago and have had tuna on my mind since. Gee whiz, I don't even think that's what tuna steak is but I'm having tuna tonight!
  • Options
    Monday- leftover prime rib (I had jasmine rice)
    Tuesday- baked honey mustard chicken, Mac n cheese (since that's the cool thing to eat this week  :p ), and green beans 
    Wednesday- chicken and broccoli stir fry and rice 
    Thursday- leftovers 
    Friday- party 
    Saturday- Spaghetti and meatballs (salad maybe?)
    Sunday- party 

I'm being lazy this week 
  • Options
    sableeg said:

Samesies.  My meal plan:

Monday: whatever you can stomach
    Tuesday: whatever you can stomach
    Wednesday: whatever you can stomach

:lol::lol::lol:

My main goal is to not go off Whole30, but Macaroni and Cheese is REALLY calling my name.
    Yes!!! I can relate! Up until yesterday, everything was fine...now it has all changed! Wild!
    Mommy to Gabriel (12) and Isaiah (10) and Step-Mommy to Danely (17), Diego (9) and Leo (4). Trained doula going for certification!
    5 losses (2002-6 wks, 2004-9 wks, 2005-11 wks, 2015-7 wks & 5/27/2016-19 wks) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bswishe4 said:
    @kailapop I have never roasted a chicken in the crock pot I am going to pinterest for ideas on this now! It sounds like it would be great! 
    It's so easy!!! I just throw in a chopped onion, few chopped carrots, chopped celery, whole head of garlic and then stuff the chicken with lemon and fresh thyme, rosemary, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper and cook low for 7 hours and ta-da! 
  • Options
    Anyone else taste buds completely out of whack???  Everything tastes sooo different.  My lemon this morning tasted like fish to me!  WTF!
  • Options
    @JustBored10 yes!! I bought French onion sun chips which I used to love, I ate 2 chips and threw the rest out bc they were gross. Also no onions, should've put 2 and 2 together lol
  • Options
    Anyone else taste buds completely out of whack???  Everything tastes sooo different.  My lemon this morning tasted like fish to me!  WTF!
    everything is much spicier to me when I'm pregnant. I could barely handle fresh ground pepper with my first. 
  • Options
    Yes, though most things just taste oddly muted to me. Which is weird because my sense of smell is off the charts.

• Options
    everything is much spicier to me when I'm pregnant. I could barely handle fresh ground pepper with my first. 
    I'm the exact opposite. Nothing tastes spicy to me, and I'm usually a baby about spicy food. I actually had to put Siracha in my hot and sour soup to make it taste like the normal slightly spicy flavor.