Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Sunday 1/15

2»

Re: WTO Sunday 1/15

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 would that I could! He's lucky, I guess. 

@cdnrunning we've been playing overwatch and heroes of the storm a lot. Been playing ark today and dark souls. I'm personally playing the Sims 4 and replaying final fantasy x. A little bit of everything, basically. I haven't picked up Witcher iii yet but I want to. 
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: temping, checking CM, etc 

R/R: Rant: I had to mop and sweep today so I had to shut my dog in the bathroom. She hates it. She currently in there wailing like she's dying. Never mind that she spends 90% of her time in there sleeping. She an elderly dog and we think her mind is going :(
    Rave: I spent the whole day doing chores and the house is now clean. 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Lets have some happy and gush about our SOs. How did you meet? What do you love about him/her?
    Plenty of Fish. First time using a dating website. He is constantly telling me he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

@jess0211 we're cruising out of Galveston. I'd prefer to to cruise out of FLL or MIA but this is what worked best this time around considering logistics etc.

@BertieMeetsGertie we're in a similar boat. We had some hideous paint colors when we first moved in 4 years ago. We finally got everything done this past year, including the wall texture, which was different in every part of the house, ugh.

@bluejeanbabi05 we're driving into Galveston from Dallas. I'm so ready for this vacation!! This will be our fifth cruise, so addicting!

I really want to try wondfos. My cycles are very irregular and there's no way to predict O without some assistance. 
  • Options
    @Mythril I LOVE FINAL FANTASY
  • Options
    @jess0211 thank you!!! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @feeislove @50Wife our cycles are close together in days! I'll be watching for you guys! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @canonmom413 deeeep like. I love it!!!
    @BertieMeetsGertie wishful thoughts for you! Hopefully you can squeeze it in 
    @LadyMeowMeow ohhhh ouch your poor eye :( i hope it's nothing serious because holy moly does it already sound so painful.
    @KariAnn323  aww i hate when that happens. Hopefully you can play it by ear when it really counts
    @jess0211 aww your story is so cute! No judgement from me, toxic relationships are badddddd. That breakfast you made is truly a breakfast for champions! Swooon
    @heatherdubrow  ohh thathat's such an intimidating picture, best wishes for you :)

@bluejeanbabi05  I'm very hopeful and think that you wont o before your trigger. You know your body best, but It's hard to not worry. Jingles to you :)

its super late so i cant respond to all but will tomorrow st work on tomorrow's board

Month/Cycle:  3

CD: CD 5

WAYDTGKU: AF was kind. She was short and sweet so I'm getting started early, lol. Dh on a men's multivitamin, I'm doing PNV, no caffeine, Bd eod at least.

R/R: rants... i got cursed out at work by an extremely rude coworker who thinks she's friends with my boss... and I get to meet with her snd him tomorrow to work it out. All i did was send an email and offer her help. I don't want to work anything out because I'm not the lunatic. No raves. Tomorrow is Monday..

CS/Q: no cs but Green tea... how does this help?

GTKY:  Lets have some happy and gush about our SOs. How did you meet? What do you love about him/her?
    Aww it's cheezy. We met ages 16/15 at church. We are the least religious people ever but our parents made us go to classes. He was a class clown at church and we didn't really even talk! I poked his rib one day out of nowhere and we just hit it off from there. 2009! Jeez! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow thank you and good luck! Definitely an overwhelming picture you posted but I've got my fingers crossed for you 

@kmornelas29  yes! Here's hoping it's a good month for us! 
  • Options
    @KariAnn323 sorry to make it more confusing, but alcohol doesn't cause a spike in everyone. My temps get lower!!
    @BertieMeetsGertie I still have two corners in our high hallway ceiling that are bright yellow (like the whole house was) 4 1/2 years after I bought my house. DH got a Little Giant and needs to put that ish on the stairs to paint it up because it drives me NUTS. I'm painting trim today.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @VLillyV I'm curious on the green tea too since it has caffeine. I know it's great to lose weight , and curb cravings but does it help TTC? 
    Also , hope the meeting goes well! Your co worker sounds like a double douche. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @VLillyV ugh! Sorry about your coworker. It's never ok to talk like that to someone you work with (or really anyone, period!). 

@NYTino24 GL with the trim painting!!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 The theory is that they should help with implantation. The pineapple one says no aspirin with pineapple but... since it's not like you ever hear in normal land that if you've been eating pineapple. you shouldn't
     take aspirin, I'm not concerned. But then again, I'm also and 11-monther so... maybe take advice from me with a big grain of salt. 
    https://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-pineapple-for-implantation.html 
    https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-baby-aspirin-and-how-is-it-related-to-fertility.html

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @kiki75 thanks lady. I'm going to do the pineapple one this month because what do I have to lose. 

• Options
    Yep. If it were something like cows eyes, I'd have to have some real proof that it works and I'd still have to think about it but pineapple? Yes, please!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18