July 2017 Moms
Options

*Saturday Ticker Change* 1/14

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What makes you laugh the most?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 1/14

• Options
    edited January 2017

How far along are you?
    15 weeks

How big is baby?
    A pair of apples or navel oranges or a couple of eclairs (so about 4 to 4.5 inches long)

Nope, not till the 24th. I'm still on the 2 week schedule.

Aside from the scareds these babies keep giving me, the only new thing is how uncomfortable I am lying down. I feel the way I did with my son when I was about six months. Also, definitely starting to feel faint but distinct movement with some regularity.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My husband heads back to Hawaii for three weeks this coming weekend and I have to admit that I'm a little hormonal about it, since I'm so restricted in activity right now. It makes me nervous, him being gone, in case something else happens. Also, he's missing my 29th birthday.

This is going to sound super cheesy, but my son is always a good source of entertainment. Toddlers are hilarious.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks!

How big is baby? Troll doll, beet, house mouse (ew)

Upcoming appointments this week? No, none until Feb now. I have an elective ultrasound today..maybe the guy will be able to guess if it's a boy or girl?

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm never hungry anymore. A couple days ago I think I went over 12 hours without eating and didn't even realize it. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I failed my one hour glucose tests. I'm a tad worried about it. I'm doing my three hour on Tuesday so I guess we will see how that goes!

My five year old daughter says the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. The things that come out of her mouth are so rich, it's priceless.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    12 weeks!

How big is baby? A plum

Upcoming appointments this week? No, but last week I got my NIPT results.  Chromosomes look normal, and we're having a girl!

Any new symptoms or changes? Same old, same old - nausea, strong sense of smell, and occasional vomiting.  But emotionally, I'm doing a lot better.  Now that I know the sex, it feels a lot more real, and I'm so happy and relieved that so far things look normal.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Once I got the NIPT results, I felt comfortable telling a broader circle of people, so I told a couple of my close coworkers, my aunt, and my cousin.  We're telling some good friends this weekend.  It's so sweet how excited and happy everyone is for me. 

To echo the answers above, my 3 year old niece usually can make me laugh pretty hard.  So can my husband and brother.  I also like shows like Arrested Development for a good laugh.

@ktewart I'm sorry your husband will be away - that's tough. My husband is actually going to Hawaii this week too.  Do you have close neighbors or nearby friends who can help if something happens?

@BabyBump2 Good luck with your 3-hour glucose test.  I've heard of lots of people failing the 1 hour test and then passing the 3 hour test, so hopefully I goes well.   
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @GreenBean, luckily my sister and her husband live literally a mile down the road from me and my mom and dad are only an hour away, so I'm definitely not alone. I'm also used to him being gone. In our world, 3 weeks is barely a blip, haha, and the fact that I'll be able to talk to him while he's gone will be a huge bonus for us (submarines don't exactly encourage communication, so only have gbhom gone for school means I'll at least be able to talk to him at night). So, I really shouldn't be complaining, but I'm hormonal and feeling bitchy about turning 29, haha.

Why is your husband headed to Hawaii and how long will he be gone?
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    *TW* farther down in my post

How far along are you?  
    12 weeks

How big is baby? plum

Upcoming appointments this week? yes one on thursday

Any new symptoms or changes? Im getting dizziness still with headaches at night. Yesterday was my first almost symptom free day since the beginning. Only thing I had was sore boobs when I was going to bed. Which of course scared me since my first miscarriage was at 13 weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions? The next 2 weeks will be the hardest for me. It was for my previous 3 pregnancies tooKnowing this was the time I lost my first always gets my anxiety heightened. When I finally reach week 14 I will start to breathe easier

Probably the silly things my 2 toddlers do. Just in the last couple days they've made me laugh so hard I cried lol.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @ktewart That's so great you have family close by.  I didn't realize your husband works on a submarine.  I imagine that can be very difficult.  I'm sorry he'll be gone for your birthday.  I was traveling once on my birthday for work, and was in a city where I literally knew no one, and it was my most depressing birthday ever.  I bought a little piece of cake at a convenience store and ate it in my hotel room.  My husband is a scientist and goes to Hawaii occasionally to do research.  Tough life :smile: He'll only be gone for about a week.

@michelle04us I'm sorry for your loss.  I hope you can find good ways to distract yourself, and that the next 2 weeks fly by.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you @GreenBean  It was over 12 years ago but still one of the scariest times of my life. 
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    16 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Avocado
    Had a check up on Wednesday - got to see the baby again. Looked like it was resting, and maybe sucking it's thumb. Got an anatomy scan in a couple of weeks!
    Not really - still lots of congestion/headaches.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Hip pain is waking me up on a fairly regular basis. I may be sleeping in the recliner more as time goes on. 
    My cats and my husband.
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    How far along are you?  15w

How big is baby? My ovia app says avocado

Upcoming appointments this week? None till early anatomy scan on the 25th

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm starting to think this cold that is causing really bad sinus congestion is a symptom - it will not go away!!  Maybe I have pregnancy rhinitis. :-(

Rants/Raves/Questions? Starting to tell friends and coworkers which has been fun since everyone is super excited for me.

My husband makes the most ridiculous faces that just crack me up. And also - cats. 
  • Options
    @mjacks16
    I feel ya on the rhinitis - it's a serious problem.
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    BKinney0506BKinney0506 member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 15 weeks!

How big is baby? an orange ...4ish inches!

Upcoming appointments this week? nope, 1/31

Any new symptoms or changes? Still nausea and super sleepy! Also had to be checked for blood clots in my leg.
  • Options
    BKinney0506BKinney0506 member
    edited January 2017
    I've tried a few times. Idk why my whole post isn't showing
    *No clots at this time*

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anxiously awaiting genetic/gender results this week! Was that accurate for you guys?

my 2 year old Langley! He is just SO silly and I die laughing all day! 

*sorry if this is double posted! I am having issues on the app!!*
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? a navel orange, a box of crayons, a cinnamon roll, Spongebob Squarepants (lol)

Upcoming appointments this week? Just a check-up with my endocrinologist for my thyroid.

Any new symptoms or changes? More pelvic discomfort, which shows itself when I bend over.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I had to laugh today...I can't feel the baby yet, but I sure can tell it's a mover by where the bump is. 

I'm pretty juvenile in my sense of humor...so bodily functions with bad timing always make me laugh. Also, if you haven't seen the video of the polar bear mascot having a tough time on ice...that's a good laugh.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? an apple, a navel orange, about 4.5-5 inches

Upcoming appointments this week? nothing this week but one on the 28th and praying to find out the gender with that one

Any new symptoms or changes?  I've felt the baby move now consistently for weeks and the movements are becoming less like a bug crawling and more like a baby is moving inside.  FWIW, this is my sixth baby and last and so I'm relishing each motion.  I've also had a really hard time getting comfy at night despite having a boppy body pillow.  Hip pain, bathroom visits, and a dang stuffy nose.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've gained more than I want so I've gotta do something about my diet.  I'm overweight to begin with so this is not a good start.

My recent case of the dropsies and clumsiness.  It's crazy!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you?  12 weeks

How big is baby?  a plum

Upcoming appointments this week? labs tomorrow (see below) and NT scan Tuesday

Any new symptoms or changes?  other than being tired, nope

Rants/Raves/Questions?  the nurse at my Dr's office didn't know how to take a BP and reported a high BP to the Dr (Dr retook and it was normal) but today I have to do a 24 baseline urine because of said high BP.  I am grateful that they are being cautious but felt that it was a little unwarranted as I've never had high BP before.

my DH.  We've never taken ourselves very seriously and he just makes me crack up.  We say all the time we have to 'grow up' now that we're expecting.
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Options
    @SquirttheTurtle I had this happen to me my last pregnancy, but I had to do it 5 times because none of the nurses would use the right size cuff! Towards the end of my pregnancy my BP started to skyrocket and was induced because of it! It's good they're taking precautions!
  • Options
    BabyBump2:  I am glad they are being overly cautious.  I guess I just wish they would have had me come in for BP check in one week before doing this, especially since she used the wrong sized cuff and took it through my shirt, and when the doctor took it, it was normal.  
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Options

How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Lemon 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope NT scan last Wednesday went great. Baby was measuring a full week bigger. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope

Rants/Raves/Questions? Finally told the family and my DS. So nice to have it in the open. 

GTKY: What makes you laugh the most? My DS he says the funniest cutest thing sometimes. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)