April 2017 Moms
Options

STMs+: Registry for discount?

2»

Re: STMs+: Registry for discount?

• Options
    HGRich said:
    @schef070911 FWIW, we've never regretted getting a prime membership. It's amazing, even if all you use it for is the free two day shipping. Obviously you'd need to order enough to make it worth it, but that's not too hard to do, especially around Christmas. 
    And with a baby!  I love not having to get my paper goods at the store and haul them all into the house.  Amazon delivers all of that for me, and almost always cheaper than going to the store.  Plus diapers!  So many deals :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can get a 30 day trial for the prime membership.. and then when you go to cancel they'll usually give you another 30 days free too.. and you can get the welcome box with the free trial.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    Does the Target 15% off combine with the Redcard 5%? So, 20% off? I did not have a Redcard last pregnancy.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    Does the Target 15% off combine with the Redcard 5%? So, 20% off? I did not have a Redcard last pregnancy.
    Usually this is how their discounts work.  But be warned, it doesn't quite add up to 20% off.  They will take the discount first (15% in this case) and THEN take your 5% Redcard discount off that amount.  Does that make sense?  So you'd be getting the 5% off 85% of the original.  Shouldn't matter for most purchases, but if you're buying something big like a stroller it could add up. 

Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    Hmm I have to pick up my Target bag. I wasn't jumping on it because it was an Avent bottle which I didn't care for, but I'd be cool with picking up a Latch.