July 2017 Moms

Friday ticker change 1/13

plumpousplumpous member
edited January 2017 in July 2017 Moms
I don't see it posted today and hope I'm doing it right... 
For anyone due 7/7, 7/14, 7/21, 7/28.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What are you binge watching now? If no TV, then books or games or surprise us... 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday ticker change 1/13

• Totally didn't see this and was looking for it!

How far along are you? 
    12+ 2

How big is baby? 
    Plum

Upcoming appointments this week?
    NT scan scheduled for Friday 1/20

Any new symptoms or changes?
    extreme aversion to chicken...like whoa gag reflexes. I've also noticed way more fatigue. All I want to do is sleep!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Taught my 8year old SS how to change his fish tank water. He was begging to have his own little tank in his room, so we allowed him a small 2.5 gallon tank and he chose to have 2 frogs. DH and I told him that having a tank is a big responsibility, and he has to take care of his frogs. He was excited to learn; he sees me change the water in my 20 gallon tank weekly.

We also told him he is going to be a big brother and he is really excited. He has already started helping me with things around the house. 

GTKY: What are you binge watching now? If no TV, then books or games or surprise us... 
    I just finished binge-watching The Magicians and The 100 on Netflix. 

The 100 was really good for the first 2 seasons, but the 3rd season was kinda meh...The Magicians started out really good, but mid-season I lost interest, then it got interesting again as the season was ending.