June 2017 Moms
Options

So I think I figured it out but...

The BGs totally took away fun, right?  They have banned members and some are on the verge for literally nothing?  Is this what TB has come to now?  Jeez, you take a short break and even the Drama Llama thread is closed... Was there drama on the the DL thread!?  What in the world happened?  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                     BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
      BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                               BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

Re: So I think I figured it out but...

• Options
    @Elyse1384 - you have a pm!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not as active as some but I feel like TB is so much more tame than when I was pregnant with DS.  It almost makes me want to go find somewhere else to commiserate.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TB is definitely not as exciting as it was 5 years ago... And not nearly as active. I don't like all the rules.