June 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change - 1/11

For anyone with an EDD of 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, 6/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What literary, TV or movie character can you most relate to right now?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 1/11

• How far along are you? 19 weeks!

How big is baby? A mango

Appointment updates? Anatomy scan is next Wednesday 

Any new symptoms or changes?  I finally gained 3 pounds! I haven't gained anything up until this point and the doctor was starting to get concerned. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I don't understand how I keep getting these colds when I'm eating my weight in fruit every.single.day! 

GTKY: What literary, TV or movie character can you most relate to right now? Hmmmm I can't think of anything right now. Except this picture sums up how I feel 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks! 

How big is baby? A banana.

Appointment updates? We had our anatomy scan this past Monday. Baby boy is healthy and very very active. He is about 9-10 inches long and weighs about 8-9 ounces.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just starting to slow down a bit. It's getting harder to get off the couch.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing this week.

• How far along are you? 18w

How big is baby? Artichoke

Appointment updates? Nothing until 2/2 for my anatomy scan at 21w1d... 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Trying to wean down my Diclegis... on day 2 of only 1 at night.  Only slight nausea in the evenings so I'll wait until that goes away to try stopping all Dicelgis.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope...

GTKY: What literary, TV or movie character can you most relate to right now? Totally feel like Rebel Wilson a mix of Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect and Brynn from Bridesmaids...

• How far along are you? 17 weeks!

How big is baby? As big as a chipmunk

Appointment updates? A/S on February 3rd

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just more strange feelings of the uterus growing. I'm still so surprised that I haven't gained virtually any weight. I fluctuate by ~5lbs/day, but I did that before pregnancy so I don't think that counts. No real bump going on either; people keep telling me I don't look pregnant. I figure I'll take that as long as I can because I am getting the feeling once I start showing it's going to be massive. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? We just started the process of getting our home ready to sell this week, with an anticipated list date of February 1st. Why do we torture ourselves like this? Poor DH isn't going to have a free night until next month because I don't know how to do half the things that need to be done. And he won't let me paint (even though I told him I'd take precautions). Also, I have never seen a professional stager at work in person, but they like to list a loooooooot of things to change/update. Pricey things. Ugh. 

• How far along are you? 
    17w1d

How big is baby? 
    A pear or a pomegranate. Supposedly 5 inches long!
    @Sirius37 I look forward to your answer to this every week! Especially since we share an EDD!

Appointment updates?
    Had one yesterday which was fun because my kids joined me and were able to hear the hb. Then the MW let my son hear his own hb with the doppler so that was super cute. I was also able to schedule my anatomy scan for my bday, which is 2 weeks from yesterday. The countdown is on!

Any new symptoms or changes?  
    I have had a little more heartburn in the last week. It eventually got really bad in my previous pregnancies so I am not excited about that. The beautiful thing is that it is over the moment baby comes out! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I started feeling the baby about once a day over the last week so that has been amazing! Best part of pregnancy, hands down. I never got flutters, just tiny little jabs that cannot be mistaken!  <3<3<3

LOL @michaela0704, I am with you!

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016