September 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/10

For those unfamiliar, your ticker change day is whatever day of the week that you start a new week in your pregnancy. For example, If you are 5+0 weeks today, then Mondays are your ticker change days. You will only check in on Monday's threads.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Do you have any pets?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/10

• Options
    How far along are you? 

6+0 weeks

How big is baby? 

Ladybug :)

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Not for 3 long weeks!

Any new symptoms or changes? 

I feel great! Mild cramping but it’s not painful. My hair is definitely greasier than normal and I noticed my hands started hurting last night. Is that a common symptom for this early?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Would you switch OB’s/midwives if you didn’t like the hospital they delivered at? I live close to 2 major medical centers. They are both great hospitals, but I know a few of the nurses and doctors at one and know that I’d get special treatment there. But it’s not the hospital my midwife is associated with. I will be asking at my first appointment if it’s possible to keep my midwife and deliver at the preferred hospital. The midwife has been my gynecologist for years, so I am leaning towards staying with her either way.

GTKY: Do you have any pets?

We would LOVE to get a dog but we can’t in our apartment. For now, we have some pretty fish. :)

BabyFruit Ticker