July 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/10

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYIf you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/10

• JAM85JAM85 member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 15w

How big is baby? avocado or naval orange 

Upcoming appointments this week? Thursday with Midwife 

Any new symptoms or changes? trying round 2 of weaning from unisom. Sometimes I get some aches on my right back side by the kidney so asking about that but don't have any other symptoms and I had a weird pop feeling by my belly button on the left side when turning torso yesterday. It didn't hurt just weird and didn't happen again. Other than that RLP getting more frequent and peeing.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? nah

GTKYIf you could live anywhere where would it be and why? Pacific Northwest. I lived in Bend for a culinary externship for 5 months and loved it and visitng the coast. I love it out there. More access to the outdoors. On the coasts it's temperate. And it's more liberal in general than the southern state I live in. Living in the country in a southern state as a liberal, non religious person can feel isolating at times. I never wanted or planned to live in the South after I left Texas and even vowed not to but due to circumstances and where literally all our immediate family settled here we are. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? a peach or a troll doll

Upcoming appointments this week? none this week. 

Any new symptoms or changes? RLP. Frequent peeing. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I wish appointments weren't so far apart! And I had my blood drawn on 12/28 and still haven't gotten the results. I think I need to call today  

GTKYIf you could live anywhere where would it be and why? not sure of the specific location. I do love Colorado (live here now). I would love to live on a lake though 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    14 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Peach sized

I'm waiting for permission to go get some blood work, if that comes in I'll run in for that. 

Nausea is letting up, hopefully appetite is returning. I'm still having on/off bleeding. Everything else has pretty much stayed the same. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My NT scan/first trimester screening came back high risk for chromosomal abnormalities. I need to get blood work done for NIPT, but I can't until my insurance says yes, which is driving me crazy. Just approve it already! How long can that take?

I don't know. I used to live in Alaska, and now I live in Texas. So maybe somewhere that has a little of both seasons- actually somewhere with four seasons would be nice... And maybe somewhere less conservative... And somewhere without a billion people. I think, I'd love to live in a tiny village in Italy or England/Scotland, or Ireland.. or really anywhere in Europe. So, obviously I have no idea what my dream location would be. 

I doubt we will leave Texas without a good reason, because we have lots of family here. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 12 weeks today 

How big is baby? The size of a plum

Upcoming appointments this week? Today at 1:30 and then my NT ultrasound Friday morning. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Holy dizziness. I had it with my son and it was awful. Trying to find ways to cope! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope! 

GTKYIf you could live anywhere where would it be and why? I'd stay in DC but I'd live in a massive house that was free lol I love love love D.C. But hate that my 4bd 4ba house costs $3k a month just in the mortgage! When I look at homes in, TX for example, and you get double the size of my house for a quarter of the price! 
  • Hello ladies, 

I'm 14 weeks and a couple of days. 

Baby is size of a peach, apparently. 

Appointment with perenatologist tomorrow. The last 3 weeks have been terrible. Baby had high NT/ cystic hygroma at 11 week scan. It looked like a huge bubble that stretched from its head to its back. We did CVS as there was a very high risk of chromosomal abnormalities. All tests came back clear, still waiting on one for Noonan syndrome. The fluid bubble also drastically reduced a week after our 12 week scan. With these results, things are looking better but There is still a risk of structural problems eg with baby's heart, so we'll have the ultrasound tomorrow and several more in the next month or two if that goes well. Lots of tears and stress at our house. Send good vibes or way!

Symptoms: nausea is easing up. Yesterday I felt strange sensations in my belly. Not sure if it was gas or if I could actually feel the baby moving? Google says it might be possible at 14 weeks. I wonder if any one else felt butterflies or similar sensations in your abdomen?

If I could live anywhere: by the ocean. For now I'm in Texas, a long way from the sea.
  • @Krisite - good vibes coming your way! Pregnancy is so nerve racking. 
  • @Krisite lots of good vibes the fluid continues to shrink and the last test comes back negative! 

@Mrs.EmmaLouise I hope they approve it soon and you get some more clarity. Nothing sucks more than hanging around in the unknown 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello Tuesday crew!  Isn't moving up a week such a good feeling!

How far along are you? 
    13 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A clownfish or matchbox car 

NT scan is tomorrow, OB apt Thursday, bloodwork Friday (for antibody monitoring)

backne... eww.  I feel sick less hours per day than before, so that's a bonus.  Still yaking daily.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: it's stupid cold and so windy.  My son Has way to much energy to be cooped up and hasnt been sleeping.  Weather is supposed to get nice by through end of the week (thank god!)

Id probably need a few houses.  One in the mountains for the summer, and part of the winter (we are in Alberta and there's are some really beautiful areas) and somewhere beachy and warm to escape this kind of weather!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• How far along are you? 

12 weeks

How big is baby? 

Plum

Nope. Opted out of the NT scan since we had the panorama done. So no appointments for me until the 26th. 

Really starting to feel the hormonal burden lift a little. Feeling good. Eating well. Not losing weight anymore. Not so tired. Generally, everything is good except for some newly emerging constipation. Not too bad though. Definitely manageable. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Can't wait to start really being obviously pregnant! Didn't show until after 20 weeks last time boooo. 

Hm. Probably california. My husband and I are strict healthy/organic/gluten-free/soy-free/sugar-free sorta weirdos and eating out is IMPOSSIBLE here. We don't live too far from NYC but traffic going there is too bothersome to make going regularly worthwhile. I think we'd be able to get out more in California. Plus nicer weather :)
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing until next week. We opted out of the NT scan. If they found an abnormality there's nothing we would change so why worry. That's our thought process anyway. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Hungry all the time right now!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm a pretty big gym goer (child watch is amazing and the only 2 hours I get to myself every day. Plus it exhausts dd! Yay!) but I survived boot camp today! 

GTKYIf you could live anywhere where would it be and why? I would love to live on a tropical beach without reptiles or bugs! Ha! I'm always more relaxed on the beach, probably because I'm on vacation, and I won't have to think about the freezing cold and snow if Iowa. 
  • Hi Tuesday friends! 
    @Krisite I am sending you all my positive thoughts. That's great that cvs ruled out almost all chromosomal abnormalities, hopefully more good news soon. 

How far along are you? 
    13 weeks

How big is baby? lemon

had NT scan last week.. . Now no appointments for a while. 

Not too much going on... hungry, tired, but no nausea :)

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Just had a big meeting with my big boss and a few other important people at work about my career etc... My pregnancy also came up... right in the middle of discussing my new increased responsibilities next year big boss goes "so how much maternity leave were you thinking of taking" (I had just told him a few days ago)? I was kind of caught off guard and said "ten weeks" then the group proceeded to discussing how to accommodate that... I don't want to sound ungrateful but now I feel like I should have asked for more ?  :/

GTKYIf you could live anywhere where would it be and why? I love where we live right now :) although eventually it will probably get too crazy with a child... We'll figure it out I guess.
  • Late to the party this week!

How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? plum

Upcoming appointments this week? My next appointment is Monday. Not doing NT scan so probably will just be the typical listen to the heartbeat appointment.

Any new symptoms or changes? I am cold all of the time. I can't get warm. It's been going on for a few weeks but I'm just now thinking it might be pregnancy related. I am normally a hot blooded person!

GTKYIf you could live anywhere where would it be and why? San Diego if the cost of living wasn't so steep. It's definitely my favorite location we have visited within the U.S. The weather is perfect and it is beautiful. I actually started looking up available teaching positions in the area at one point, but once I saw the price of homes I knew it wouldn't be possible! Haha

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Krisite sending good vibes your way!

Pregnancy Ticker