June 2017 Moms
Options

Moms of Multiples 1/10

How far along are you? 

How big are babies?

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: What's your favorite dessert? Had any lately?
Me: 35 | DH: 46
MMC: 09/13 (9 weeks)
DD: Born 8/22/14
Babies #2 & 3: Due dates 6/9/17
And my other love: writing

Re: Moms of Multiples 1/10

• Options
    How far along are you? 17 weeks
    How big are babies?They are the size of pomegranates!
    Appointments this week? Nope, nothing until the anatomy scan on the 30th.
    Symptoms?I'm drinking like 4-5 litres of water per day, but still getting some Braxton hicks here and there already. My uterus is measuring at 25 weeks, and things are getting squishy. I also can no longer recline back or I wind myself. Yay.
    Rant/Rave/Questions?

What is everyone's ultrasound schedule after the anatomy scan? My doctor wants one per month, and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet!
    GTKY: What's your favorite dessert? Had any lately? Chocolate cake! And no, but I'll make it for DH's birthday at the end of the month;)
  • Options
    slssls member
    How far along are you? 

18w4d

How big are babies?

Artichokes

Appointments this week? 

A/S on Thursday!! We will find out the sexes, I hope. DD wasn't not cooperative, so I'm preparing myself.

Symptoms?

Short of breath a lot. Also, I think my uterus is at my belly button, which seems low for twins. I'm trying not to worry since I feel them both kick and roll in there a lot.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I went back to work and I'm so exhausted. Carrying twins is hard work, yo. Just walking from the car to the train or the train to work is slow and ponderous. And the snow out makes me go at about quarter speed. I feel like an old woman, but no, I'm just a pregnant one!

GTKY: What's your favorite dessert? Had any lately?

It depends, but I haven't had any CostCo chocolate chip cookies lately. Costco chocolate chip cookies?? you say. Yep. I don't know if it's every CostCo, but ours makes the best in the world.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    slssls member
    edited January 2017
    Rant/Rave/Questions?

What is everyone's ultrasound schedule after the anatomy scan? My doctor wants one per month, and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet!

I don't have any more scheduled yet, but my midwife said that would probably be the case. I think she said every two weeks with alternating u/s and non-stress test. And twins have to be delivered by an OB in this province, so I will have double appointments after 24(?) weeks--OB and midwife, since they both want to see me regularly.

With DD, all the appointments seemed so much, and now I'm gonna have 3-4 times as many. I guess I don't care this time because... I dunno, I guess because I've been through it once and know how little control one has over Mother Nature, so I just am like  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Plus not worrying keeps the blood pressure down, and I'm worried about my blood pressure. See what I did there, harhar??