DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Randoms 1/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @thecavfamily yes, that is exactly how I feel! Especially with the weird BP over the weekend, it made me realize I need to get some crap done and the sooner the better. 
  • Options
    Does anyone else get the what to expect newsletter email? They had this totally garbage post today--"9 ways to predict the sex." 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    @catem07 I do. I think I received that email in the last week or two.  They know how far along i am,  so yeah...just a bit off.  That site, especially the boards, is crap. 
  • Options
    @Magheeta omg I never thought of it that way.... now I really need to step up on my planning!!

@Virginialeigh thats crap they won't cover one for you. not even partially? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    @SnarkasaurusRex I thought the same thing about the ACA but the lady I talked to at the insurance company said that because my plan was grandfathered it doesn't cover pumps. I think I will try calling again and talking to someone else though.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @virginialeigh - I'm in the same boat as you with being in a grandfathered insurance plan. I went through the whole debacle with DS, and since my plan hasn't changed, I didn't waste my time this time around. My friend gave me her pump, and I know lots of people that will pass theirs around when they aren't using it. I buy new parts (tubing, membranes, etc) but as long as the pump is a closed-system, you should be able to get away with a second-hand pump. 

Also, even though your insurance may not cover the entire cost of a new pump, you may still be able to purchase one at a discount. That's what we did the first time around. (And if you're wondering what happened to my first pump, I lent it to my SIL and haven't seen it since.  :|)
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @Virginialeigh all my friends live near Lexington, and they much prefer Central Baptist. 
  • Options
    @Magheeta, shoot, I had never thought about it that way! We too work M-F and aren't able to get much done in the evenings so it's usually strictly weekends that are used for prep. Now I am feeling a sense of urgency when I think of it from that perspective!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dang, I didn't know they were allowed to grandfather plans in. That sucks. I didn't like my Ameda but I'll gladly send it to someone who needs it once my new pump comes through! (We switched insurances, so I am able to get a new one with this pregnancy.)
  • Options
    @taylor72 we are planning on doubling up on our cleaning lady! going from 1x/mo to 2x when baby comes...
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    @Virginialeigh I didn't know you were near UK. I'm just over the river in Cincinnati!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @catem07 when pregnant with DD, I got myself a really soft jersey knit nightgown.  Never owned one before (well, since I had a Care Bears one when little) but I was having the same problem. It was so super comfy!  I've already busted it out this time too!
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17