Pregnant after a Loss

GTKY 1/9

What is your biggest pregnancy complaint so far? 

Re: GTKY 1/9

• Nothing is as bad as the first trimester sickness. I felt like I had motion sickness 24/7. 
    Now in the third trimester I hate the headaches and not being able to feel ok about taking anything to treat it. 
  • The first trimester limbo. Knowing you're pregnant but not knowing if the little bean is progressing or not. 
    Me 36 DH 38
    Married 1/22/10
    BFP #1 3/11 m/c 7w 3d blighted ovum
    BFP #2 5/11 DD born 1/12
    BFP #3 3/16 Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4 12/16 m/c 7w blighted ovum
  • Loading the player...
  • @amu1234 that's part of the torture! Hang in there. 
  • Bok Bagok said:
    Nothing is as bad as the first trimester sickness. I felt like I had motion sickness 24/7. 
    Now in the third trimester I hate the headaches and not being able to feel ok about taking anything to treat it. 
    I'm just going to copy and paste bc you summed it up perfectly. Motion sickness 24/7, that's it. I'm 12 weeks today and hoping every day that I'll finally feel closer to normal! How long did yours last?
  • Ugh, I feel for you! With both my daughter and this pregnancy it stopped at around 14 weeks and it turned off like a light switch. 
  • The first trimester really was the worst. Feeling like garbage and not being able to tell anyone, and just the emotional turmoil of hoping baby will stick. 

But overall, I think I'm frustrated by the way my doctors won't listen to my questions. I chose an OB practice that rotates doctors, and while I knew OBs spend less time with you than say, a midwife, I didn't think through how little time I'd get with the doctors if there were seven different ones. They usually give me ten minutes, tops, and rush to answer me before I've finished my sentence. Not one of them has offered me an explanation for my intense pelvic pain because they keep writing it off as round ligament pain. Which it isn't. Sigh. I love the nurses and the delivery center though, so maybe that will be enough to make the experience better. But I may consider a different practice with my next one. 
  • @cpr79 mine lasted until 14 weeks too and tapered off gradually. Hang in there!
  • @HGRich sorry your OBGYNs suck!!! That type of stuff really gets under my skin and is the reason I switched to a different OBGYN practice. With the old ones I was always rushed and felt like I had to justify my concerns! Alot of it was they just didn't have enough doctors to go around.