August 2017 Moms

Crying, Throwing up, Feeling sad

jharrison119jharrison119 member
edited January 2017 in August 2017 Moms
im a real hot mess right now. I don't remember feeling this bad with my son. It's like I can't find anything to eat or drink that doesn't make me feel miserable. I wake up go throughout my day and go to sleep feeling like

Re: Crying, Throwing up, Feeling sad

• I am having a hard time as well just miserable all day long. Just think of the positive end result that's what i keep telling myself basically I'm sipping water and only eating a few teaspoons of light food at a time. 
  • Whenever I'm having a rough go of it, I always tell myself that time marches on no matter how I feel, so at some point enough time will pass and at that point I'll be feeling different than I do right now. It's weird, but it usually helps me a bit mentally. 

I also find that strong salty and vinegar flavor is tolerated really well physically when I'm feeling like dirt. If your nausea keeps on talk to your doctor and see if they can prescribe some meds to help.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here! Lost 6 pounds already in one week! Only difference is that it's, believe it or not, better this time around than with my son. I haven't thrown up more than twice a day this time! Last time, my nausea was 24/7, lasted the entire pregnancy, and I threw up 5-10 times a day!  (I had HG, hoping I dnt get it again! )
  • Ladies, I'd definetly recommend asking your doctor about the vitamin b6 and unisom combo.  I was right there with you and it's made a world of difference.  Talk to your ob about this because there might be solutions!
    And hang in there! <3
  • I second the b6/unisom combo.   I have been so so sick for the past 5/6 weeks, I started the b6& unisom 2 days ago and I am finally feeling a little more like myself.