May 2017 Moms

Sunday ticker change

How far along are you? 

How big is baby?

Any appointments this week? 

Symptoms? 

Cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

What has been your weirdest dream while pregnant  (it's been a big week for strange dreams curious if anyone else is having them? )

Re: Sunday ticker change

• How far along are you? 22 weeks 

How big is baby? Coconut 

Any appointments this week? None! Thinking about getting a massage Thursday since we're free from an appointment. 

Symptoms? I feel like the muscles are ripping off my pubic bone and I definitely pulled a muscle in that area getting my son out of his crib. 

Cravings? Cheese and sweets

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just tired of feeling tired

Weird dreams oh yeah of course I can barely remember any but just the other night I had a dream I was trying to keep my son from going down the stairs from 2nd fl to first and he fell down them backwards. I'm sure it's part of my subconscious that is telling me it's time for a gate up there. I woke up sitting up gasping from how real it was and the feeling of fear. 
  • How far along are you?  21 weeks

How big is baby? A bottle of Jägermeister

Any appointments this week? None

Symptoms? Was feeling pretty good. Spent Friday night in L&D because of pelvic pains. Turns out I have an infection. So it's antibiotics for me.

Cravings? Cheesy poofs!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Too tired to think of any.

What has been your weirdest dream while pregnant  (it's been a big week for strange dreams curious if anyone else is having them? )

Not weird. But I had a very realistic dream this morning that I had stumbled on an apartment for rent. It was big, beautiful, cheap, and in the same building as our current place! I think my need to nest is spilling over into my subconscious.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? "Banana" Yeah, ok, whatever you say Bump

Any appointments this week? No, we have to go back for a another u/s to finish the a/s in 4 weeks. Baby was being stubborn and not wanting to move.

Symptoms? Laying on my back is finally starting to be uncomfortable, I'm getting tired again.

Cravings? All. The. Fruit.

Rants/Raves/Questions? It was brought up on the Saturday ticker change if we wanted to make 1 weekend ticker change. I know there is another BMB that does this and have been thinking about it myself since our weekends are slow. Thoughts gals?

What has been your weirdest dream while pregnant  (it's been a big week for strange dreams curious if anyone else is having them?) My dreams have actually seemed to have tamed down since being KU, but I have been having more baby dreams lately.
  • How far along are you?  23 weeks

How big is baby? Grapefruit. 

Any appointments this week? Nope. 

Symptoms? Not much. Bigger belly, lots of kicks. Sometimes I have this weird sensation right between my ribs, just below the sternum. I'm thinking it's the rib cage separating, but not really sure. 

Cravings? I haven't had many, but the strongest one I had a month or so ago was for these pancakes from a restaurant about a 40 min drive from my house. I tried making all kinds of pancakes at home, but none of them have hit the spot. Still haven't had them, but thinking of having DH take me out to breakfast for my birthday next month. :)

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm pretty sure this pregnancy has me falling more in love with my husband. He's been the best and is continually surprising me.  

What has been your weirdest dream while pregnant  (it's been a big week for strange dreams curious if anyone else is having them?) None for a loooong time, but the weirdest/most vivid one was during first tri. I had a dream I was being attacked by a dog - not necessarily a weird dream on its own, but it was so real that DH actually woke me up because I was moaning in my sleep. (Though in the dream I was screaming.) I've never been a sleep talker or anything so it kind of weirded us both out. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • rschroe8rschroe8 member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 20 weeks! Halfway there! (I've been singing that Bon Jovi tune all day
  • rschroe8rschroe8 member
    edited January 2017
    My first one isn't going through, so here's another attempt... 

How far along are you? 20 weeks! Halfway there! (I've been singing that Bon Jovi tune all day
  • Ok I give up! Sorry!
  • rschroe8 said:
    Ok I give up! Sorry!
    Are you mobile bumping? Technology stinks sometimes. Hang in there!  ;)
  • @rschroe8 I had the same issue a little while ago! I rated the app and they responded so quickly! They ended up having me log out and log back in and then I was able to post everything in full! I still wait for it to say it saved though just in case  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? Endive...

Any appointments this week? Nope. 

Symptoms? Pelvic pressure because he likes to sit low. 

Cravings? Not really...I haven't really had many cravings from the beginning. Occasionally something will sound really good, but not to the point that I have to have it right then. Although, as a snack on my hour drive home I have stopped maybe 2-3 times to get a Wendy's small frosty and dollar fries lol potatoes are my weakness and you have to dip them in the frosty! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing really...been a pretty good week :) 

What has been your weirdest dream while pregnant  (it's been a big week for strange dreams curious if anyone else is having them?)  I know that I have had some weird ones, but I don't remember them right now. The next time I do I'll share!! 

@absbubbs  I think a weekend change is fine...gives me 2 days to respond in case I forget! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks!!!

How big is baby? Banana 

Any appointments this week? After 3 reschedulings, I have my anatomy scan on Tuesday!

Symptoms? Not sure if it's acid reflux considering that it does not burn, but I have spent the last 3 nights desperately trying to belch because I can feel air being trapped and it's been a nightmare on top of pregsomnia.
    NPR- I have some sort of sinus infection that burns like a mofo and because I have oversized tonsils, it's caused tonsil stones and a slew of other unpleasantness...if you have advice, I'll take anything I can get.

Cravings? Fruit juices, lemonade, savory foods like roasts and cereal

Rants/Raves/Questions? Please tell me someone has advice for tonsil stones (tonsilloliths) I hate them but they are especially miserable on top of pregnancy.

GTKY- Weirdest dream I had was about catching superworms with my mouth like my reptile and spitting them into cups...it was just all weird and I know there's more to it I don't remember
  • @sarah0985 Made the suggestion that we combine our tucker change with Saturday's for a weekend ticker chanhe since the weekend is slow...thoughts?
  • @omegarose3 I just came in here to ask if anyone objects! Our Saturday is super slow and I feel like we have lower numbers on Saturday anyway. We could just make a weekend Saturday/Sunday ticker change?
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • How far along are you? 20 Weeks

How big is baby? Banana 

Any appointments this week? Monday

Symptoms? Nightly leg cramps in my upper thighs,  lots of kicks, super dry skin, pelvic bone pain, the insomnia is killing me 

Cravings? Grapes, mandarins, Mexican food, avocado,  popsicles, sweet stuff at least once a day, cereal, lemon water

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant (I guess?) starting to really stress on names. We are team green and obviously have to pick a girl and boy name but I don't LOVE any boy names , scared I am going to have to settle on something :/

What has been your weirdest dream while pregnant  (it's been a big week for strange dreams curious if anyone else is having them? ) aw man idk i have had so many but mostly earlier on in the pregnancy?!? I cant remember the good ones anymore 

@OmegaRose3 @sarah0985 Im ok with a weekend ticker :) 
  • @OmegaRose3 @sarah0985 im fine with a weekend ticker. I volunteered to do this sunday ticker in the intro I think and the stress of thinking up GTKY questions is getting to me lol we didn't do those in sept 15. So I am sure if next week whomever starts the saturday one just name is weekend and in (saturday and sunday ) to spell it out to all we should be fine!
  • @OmegaRose3 @sarah0985 - ditto for one weekend ticker change.
  • Sounds good ladies. Next weekend well start. So whoever wants to start ones on Saturday can.well just call it a weekend ticker.  No assigned person @yiggle09 ;) plus it will be more support for everyone
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • "wipes sweat from brow" woo hoo the pressure is off lol @sarah0985
  • OmegaRose3OmegaRose3 member
    edited January 2017
    Sounds like a plan  :) weekend ticker change it is