June 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY (Kind of): What's your current view

As I sit here with piles of laundry next to me waiting to be put away, I thought we could do a little what is your current view right now.  
                                                                          Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: GTKY (Kind of): What's your current view

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My view isn't photo worthy. I folded four loads of laundry, cleaned out my closet and our pantry, made file folders for 2017, made sure the four calendars I use to run my life are up to date, and filled four trash bags with stuff for goodwill. We are currently on our way home from Home Depot with drywall and insulation to finish a home improvement project from this fall and paint for my sons toddler room so he can move out of the nursery. 

Oh, and a new kitchen trash can was also purchased at Home Depot. I filled ours up and put it outside. I asked my husband to put the trash in the dumpster (part of owning a business living on a farm is having a lovely dumpster on our property). He asked me if everything was trash and I said yes. Apparently that meant the kitchen trash can too!
  • Options
    Watching football and procrastinating on laundry and taking down my Christmas. Go PACK GO!!!