January 2017 Moms
Options

paternity questions...

I know most of this group is still waiting for their LO's, but for those who have their LO's or STM's has anyone had any paternity questions? My first son is basically my twin (hes only 1) and now our second (he got here the 3rd) looks nothing like my first and I already got a question on whether he's my husband's or not! We've been married for 2 years and together for 4, so they are both definitely my husbands. He's the only guy I've ever DTD with! So that super pissed me off, anyone else get those questions? 

Re: paternity questions...

• Options
    Wow..... that is an incredibly inappropriate comment.... just tell them to go screw themselves. 
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mother got asked this all the time with us four all having different colored hair. But yes people are stupid no one should say stuff like that. I mean don't they realize what they are saying. 
  • Options
    My mom has said before that one of my sisters is from her first marriage....she's still on her first marriage :open_mouth:
  • Options
    (Lurking from April) DS is DH's clone. Sooooo many people have tried to be funny and ask me if I was involved in his birth at all. It's like...yea, I was there when he exited my body, pretty sure he's mine. People be dummies.