September 2017 Moms
Options

Never Have I Ever

Game time! 

Reply with a "never have I ever" statement, something you've never done. If you HAVE done something mentioned in a post, you MUST give the post a Love Tit (heart).

I'll begin with something tame before we get into the juicy stuff.

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Never Have I Ever

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Never have I ever done a cartwheel. 
    I had to have surgery after doing a cartwheel... never will I ever do one again.
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    Never have I ever been arrested. 

• Options
    Crap! I just realized I did the reverse of what I was supposed to do! Can I change it? If so how? I'm an idiot lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Never have I ever had twins. 
  • Options
    DPandMBDPandMB member
    edited January 2017
    @dp&amp;mb ( can't take you because of the symbol in your name) .....   5th degree assault, fought with another female when I was 20.... actually was in the Army at the time,  had just got back from Iraq.   5th degree is barely an assault, imho.  Charges were dismissed, but it came back to haunt me last year when i was getting my conceal carry permit.   It came up on my record as a conviction,  I had to contact the county where it occured and go through a lot of hassle to get the paperwork clearing it up.  Also once when I was 16 , underage consumption of alcohol. 
    Thanks for sharing and I agree. 5th degree is like a speeding ticket. Have you petitioned your governor for a pardon? My husband had property destruction on his record from when he was 18. We got his pardoned. It was pretty easy actually. I just helped him write a letter and fill out a form. We live in VA   

Edited to say, weird about my name. When I was on the bump a while ago, it wasn't an issue. I'll change it tomorrow on a computer. 

• Options

koomy56 said:
    :D DP&MB said:
    @sugarpixxie2 and @koomy56 story time. What did you get locked up for? 
    Hahaha Nice- I was wondering if anyone was going to inquire further! To make a really long story short, I got arrested for underage drinking at a park when I was 19. Went to the county jail and then were held there and questioned because there happened to be a murder in that park the same night! Everything I possessed at the time, even my car, was brought in for forensics. We were all very innocent, obviously.  :D
    Thanks for sharing. Talk about wrong place at the wrong time   

• Options
    @daniellelynette omg! I would have been scarred for life too!  My mom instilled a guilty complex into me :smiley:

@HollyGolightly09 haha I am giggling at that!  I think those are VERY valid reasons for stealing her Polly Pocket. Also #4 Polly Pockets are AWESOME.
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Options
    @dp&amp;mb is pardoned the same as dismissed? The charge was dismissed,  and it's never come up on any background check in the last 10 years until I applied for my conceal carry.  I understand them being strict about a concealed carry permit background check but I have passed all the background checks to purchase guns in the last 10 years... So apparently an assault on your record allows you to buy guns just not have the permit to carry them? Welcome to America.  

I have the proper paperwork now though so if it ever comes up again it should be an easy fix. I have papers! Papers I tell you! 

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @sugarpixxie2 I'm not sure. I know pardoned prevents it from appearing on any checks, but it could be the same. My husbands never appeared on his check for his permit. Not to push anyone's buttons or start debates, but I think the discrepancies in getting concealed carry permits is ridiculous. My state is one of the easiest to get a permit, but it is recognized by some states that have the hardest requirements.

• Options
    sableeg said:
    Never have I ever done pilates.

Also - I love how no one is going to cop to @ashley2824 's stealing something on purpose!  I will cop to it...I stole a $0.05 piece of candy when I was little!  I felt soooo guilty!
    This is the exact same thing I stole when I was little!!! And I also felt sooooo guilty!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• Options
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!