August 2017 Moms

Why My SO is an A-hole 1/7

What has your SO done this week that had you like: 

Re: Why My SO is an A-hole 1/7

• Mine decided to pack up all his stuff and move out..but only temporarily..like a few days..because he can't take my nagging anymore. Freaking ridiculous.. on the bright side, my house has stayed WAY cleaner since he's been gone. 

October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • NxyNxy member
    Shoooooooot @flowerintherain.. I'm sorry that's insane. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Shan870 @Nxy
    Thanks ladies. It's all good though. It's just H being dramatic and it's annoying. But I'll be okay :) 
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @flowerintherain I was going to post about how SO laid in bed, listened to DS crying in his crib right beside the bed this morning for almost ten minutes because his diaper was soaked through and he was freezing, and did shit until I came in the room. 
    But damn. I don't like giving this prize, but I think you win this week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine left the trash sitting by the door and it leaked onto the tile. I'm not cleaning that up. It's staying right there until he can be bothered to clean B)
    He got a earful last night about how I'm tired of being the one to do most of the cleaning around the house. He literally just learned how our washer and dryer works and that's only because I pointed out that he hasn't done a single load of laundry since we got it 6 months ago. Then he comes up to me thinking he deserves a pat on the back when he empties the dishwasher after me asking him to do it for a few days. I finally put my foot down and said it's time for him to step up. No way should I be the only one cleaning when I'm working full time, going to school and staying on top of my workouts, andddd I'm pregnant. He says he'all start helping more, but actions speak louder than words so we'll see :)
    -end rant-
  • @flowerintherain damn girl, that's something. I'm glad you seem to be dealing OK though. Let us know if you need to talk it out.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Damn. @flowerintherain I'm sorry girl. You seem pretty grounded though so that's always a plus. 

Dh is throwing attitude around because I apparently slept aaaaalllll weekend. Uhm I laid down when the toddler napped and got up when she got up and I slept in a couple extra hours I don't normally during the week because DH is an early bird and is up anyways... So yes I took full advantage. He's being a cry bag because he had to parent. Welcome to my world douche bag
    Me:27/DH:26(til April)
    DD#1:4/19/09
    DD#2:5/5/15
    EDD:8/10/17

BabyFetus Ticker

***TW***
    5 angel babies, 4 MC, 3 singletons sex unknown & 1 set of twin boys. Expecting our 3rd rainbow baby