August 2017 Moms
Options

Gas pains?

This is my second pregnancy and have morning sickness all over again. This time is different though. I'm either nauseous all day or I will actually eat a small meal and 30 min later it feel like my stomach is trying to eat itself and the cycle continues all day!

Anyways, for the past week or so, after I eat something I get these horrible stomach pains. The kind you get before you have diarrhea. Sorry for the tmi but that's the only way I can describe it!! Nothing ever happens, I might have some gas but nothing terrible. What could be causing this?? Sometimes it is super painful, almost like contractions coming in waves. This never happened the first time!! Again, sorry if that's tmi! 

Re: Gas pains?

• Options
    It could be gas or how your body is reacting to your digestive system processing food more slowly.  Does it happen every time after you eat?  Or just after certain types of food?  I had very painful gas during one of my pregnancies.  
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited January 2017
    My gas pains feel exactly like that.  In fact, that's how I always describe it is feeling like I Have diarrhea, but nothing comes out!    I take gas-x, it definitely helps 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not every time I eat, but it's not necessarily certain foods either! I'll have to try the gas-x!!