March 2017 Moms

Thankful Thursday! Jan 5

What are you thankful for today!?

Re: Thankful Thursday! Jan 5

• Loading the player...
  • I'm grateful baby things are slowly coming together. I put together the Rock n' play smart connect, I got the crib mattress, almost got the crib done. Got baby clothes ready. I'm starting to feel like I just might be ready on time. (due March 1) I'm the kind of person that if I could have done it financially, I would have had everything done by now, so I'm finding peace with doing things as we are able. So thankful for every bit of progress. And the utility company gave us a free month this month, which made things easier.
  • @serenity13 that usually happens after you have one. I find that only people with no kids think having multiples is a great fun idea. I don't know how those mamas do it. You have to sacrifice so much more. 
  • I was thinking today how grateful I am for food, and how fortunate I am to live in an area with easy access to a great variety of it AND that we have the financial ability to afford to satisfy my cravings.
  • @direwolfmini thats such great news about the twins!!
  • @direwolfmini yay for big babies!!

I actually have still found myself wishing I had twins my first go around. Hah. I know I'll never fully be able to compare (unless in the future) but I'd rather pick being pregnant once and have two little playmates to grow up together instead of being pregnant now while chasing a one year old around, and then a newborn with a crazy and jealous toddler. ...but-pros and cons. ;) 
  • @kjd291 I honestly can't imagine chasing around another child right now. I am at least 95% useless these days. My hat is off to all of the STM (+) moms. Teach me your ways!

I'm one of those people that dreamed of having twins when I was a little girl, so I'm trying really hard to complain and be ungrateful to have my dreams come true as an adult.