June 2016 Moms

Sherlock fans?

anyone else here a fan of the Sherlock show? I just watch the first episode of season 4. Oh my! So good and so shocking! This is one of the only current shows I follow 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sherlock fans?

• Season 4?! Did I miss something? I saw the Victorian episode, but I'm not sure if that's season 4 or season 3. And yes to the all the Sherlock, though I almost have to watch the thing with subtitles. Not for the accents so much as to try to keep up with the general train of thought of Cumberbatch's Sherlock
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • AmberLiz99AmberLiz99 member
    edited January 2017
    Season 4?! Did I miss something? I saw the Victorian episode, but I'm not sure if that's season 4 or season 3. And yes to the all the Sherlock, though I almost have to watch the thing with subtitles. Not for the accents so much as to try to keep up with the general train of thought of Cumberbatch's Sherlock

It just started season 4 on PBS on Sunday. The second episode will be this week. Love that it's back for a few weeks :)

the writing and acting is fast paced, but oh so well done. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love BBC Sherlock and Cumberbatch plays an amazing sherlock but I heard this is the last season so I am sad. :-( I will have to watch it when it comes on netflix or dvd since I don't have cable.
  • So my dad told me it was starting on Sunday on pbs and I got so excited well I guess it didn't start in Colorado. He's in Texas, I looked it up on my DVR and it said coming soon. Boo!!
  • I love Sherlock!!!! But I only have Netflix so I guess I will have to wait a while : (