July 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/3

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is a non-baby related thing you want to accomplish or work on this year?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/3

• JAM85JAM85 member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 14w - Second Trimester!!

How big is baby? peach or a beet 

Upcoming appointments this week? Just a regular family doctor appointment to go over results from second thyroid blood draw as my Free T4 was below normal at my first and needs to be in the top 1/3 of the range. Then my midwife Appt next week

Any new symptoms or changes? not really nausea and food aversions continue to improve but my weaning didn't go well last week from unisom and I hope to try again in a few weeks. More round ligament pain and some more pelvic discomfort.

Rants/Raves/Questions? not today 

GTKYWhat is a non-baby related thing you want to accomplish or work on this year? we need to work on paying our debts down so we are in a good place to buy a house next year in addition to continuing to grow our business even more and start personal training once I get back in shape after baby 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 
    14 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Peach!
    Tomorrow! I finally go for my first prenatal appointment!
    I'm really hoping the 2nd trimester brings my energy back.
    Starting to wake up a couple times a night to pee.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Just excited to finally see this little peanut tomorrow!
    GTKY: What is a non-baby related thing you want to accomplish or work on this year?
    I am working on a book that I have been writing since 2009. I finally have an editor/publisher, so it's my goal to get this monster finished and PUBLISHED!
    I also started a new role as HR manager for a financial company, so I'm really expanding my knowledge base and skills.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? a lemon or matchbox car

Upcoming appointments this week? none this week 

Any new symptoms or changes? waking up multiple times throughout the night to pee. Sciatica issues come and go. Headaches. Nausea seems to be gone though! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Nothing today. Turning 35 tomorrow so I have that to look forward to. Not sure if I'm excited or not. will officially be Advanced Maternal Age! 

GTKYWhat is a non-baby related thing you want to accomplish or work on this year?  healthier eating. Ok, that probably won't start until after baby comes, but I want to work on it! 
  • How far along are you? 
    12 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A plum or apricot or toy soilder 

Nothing this week, US, Dr's apt and follow up.blood work regarding antibody levels all next week

Still sick and tired 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    go home on Friday!  I have been visiting my parents which has been nice but I miss my husband and so does my son.  We haven't seen him since boxing day at 9am.

GTKYWhat is a non-baby related thing you want to accomplish or work on this year?
    I want to stay more caught up with our accounting paperwork.  I hate being behind and suck at staying ciaght up
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• How far along are you? 
    13weeks

How big is baby? 
    Lemon sized

I just got home from my NT scan, all went well. 

I think maybe nausea has settled a bit. Hopefully. According to the doctor's scale I've lost five pounds since my last visit, so I'm hoping my appetite comes back. Also having lots of RLP, the doctor said it's typical to have more in 2nd+ pregnancies- boo.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Everyone keeps asking me if I know if it's a boy or a girl yet- and these are people who should know you don't find out until much later, so I'm getting annoyed. 

GTKYWhat is a non-baby related thing you want to accomplish or work on this year?
    Our house is being built right now, so moving in, decorating, ect. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you? 

11 weeks! Baby was measuring 4 days ahead at my appointment last Wednesday but midwife said they don't change the date unless it's a week or more difference--which is fine with me!

How big is baby? 

lime? Seems awfully big. 

nope. Next appointment on the 26th so a ways away. 

Symtoms are a lot better than they were. Food aversions still present but the nausea is more or less gone. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Had my blood drawn for panorama last week and I'm going out of my mind waiting for those results. #1 of course I'm anxious to hopefully find out this baby is normal and healthy. #2 I want to know the sex!!! I have a girl at home and have an inkling this is baby girl #2 and curious if my intuition is right :)

We bought a home in September that we've been working on renovating ever since and I REALLY hope it will be all done and we can move in sometime in the next 4 weeks. Going to be a doozy of a move. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? a lime

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea seems to be slightly better....thankfully!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel so out of the loop. This is the first time I've posted on TB in a couple weeks because I have felt SO horrible. Trying to catch up with all the posts! 

GTKYWhat is a non-baby related thing you want to accomplish or work on this year? Hope to pay off ALL our debt except the house this year. Hoping to eventually buy a bigger home and I refuse to do so with any debt hanging over us.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks 

How big is baby? size of a plum 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing until the 17th

Any new symptoms or changes? Hollow leg, always hungry and the headaches!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I can't remember the last time I slept all night. 

GTKYWhat is a non-baby related thing you want to accomplish or work on this year? Grow my LuLaRoe business!
  • @Cynth0104 - happy early birthday!!

@mrs.emmalouise (we can't tag you bc of the period in your username) - I feel ya on the people asking if it's a boy/girl! I told a close friend really early and she was asking that at my 11 week appointment! Like, no girl! You should know better! I've had a few people ask since we officially announced last week. 

• @mrs.emmalouise (we can't tag you bc of the period in your username) - I feel ya on the people asking if it's a boy/girl! I told a close friend really early and she was asking that at my 11 week appointment! Like, no girl! You should know better! I've had a few people ask since we officially announced last week. 

I know, the tag thing is annoying. But way back when I used to bump more there was no tagging. It's alright though, I'm sure I would never notice a notification anyways. 

Anyways, my MIL is the worst, because she said even if the doctor hasn't told me yet, I should "know". Well. I "know" she only wants a boy, so I said "I guess if I have to choose, it's a girl." So then she says "I guess we will wait for the doctor to tell us." Mmmhmmm. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ^im the same with the tagging. I don't get notifications until I have the app open and it pops up at the bottom. 

Hahahaha oh MILs. They're amazing. 
  • How far along are you? 12w

How big is baby? plum (confuses me how a plum is bigger than a lime)

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes NT scan on Thursday and ob appointment on Friday 

Any new symptoms or changes? not too bad...barely any symptoms, except the vomiting Fiasko on New Year's Eve 

Rants/Raves/Questions? nah, just maybe the Bris stress I mentioned in randoms but I've relaxed about it a little since then 

GTKYWhat is a non-baby related thing you want to accomplish or work on this year? Ok I have a few ambitious ones: 1. Successfully finish fellowship in June; 2. Get contract for a job after (have verbal offer but would like something on paper especially given my new situation...meeting with big boss next week); 3. (This one is soon) submit grant proposal (whether or not I get it is ultimately out of my hands but my goal is to be able to say I've done my best); 4. Stay fit, continue working out throughout pregnancy, as far as possible.