August 2017 Moms
Options

Weird Cravings?

I've been craving raw sauerkraut (the kind in the white jar from BJ'S lol!)
I don't normally like it that much, but I couldn't stop thinking about it and had to go and buy 2 jars which I basically inhaled within a few days. I may have to go and get some more!
At least it wasn't that bad for me ;) 

Re: Weird Cravings?

• Options
    It's not really *that* weird or intense, but I hate Pepsi but I've been wanting one probably like once a day.
  • Options
    Nothing too odd yet. But suddenly pickled okra is the best tasting thing in the entire world. Not regular pickles, just pickled okra.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know if my cravings are any more intense yet than my usual PMS cravings, but I tell ya, my recent McDonald's cheeseburger and fries was the best thing ever. Also had a milkshake that was the best thing ever. I've also been using strong willpower to resist the urge for ice cream and frozen yogurt though. Greek yogurt is still doing the trick. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I keep seeing hot dogs everywhere! People eating them, mouth-watering pictures of them, and they look sooo delicious. But I haven't eaten beef in 12 years... to give in or to not give in is the question
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Always cinnamon.  All things cinnamon. Same last time.  
  • Options
    Flavored seltzer.. and I HATE seltzer!
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    I'm currently on a rodeo burger and fries from Burger King kick. Not sure how long this is going to last, but I want it all the time.. Especially French fries hahaha.
  • Options
    I"m on a fried rice kick

• Options
    Indian food!  My husband and I planned to get some tonight and I told him if he backs out, I'm going alone! ;)  But almost all foods have NEVER tasted as good as they do now.  The weird part though is I'm normally a huge sweets person, but now I'd rather have scrambled eggs or a cream cheese bagel than dessert!
  • Options
    French fries and anything with cheese. Not like crazy cravings, just that's what always sounds good. My husband made rice, chicken and veggies last night.  All I wanted was fries and nuggets.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 those French fry cravings are helping to keep my nausea in check! I'm glad I still love them
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @DeansGirl14 I love McD's strawberry shakes! I have been sick for a few days and have no sense of taste or smell, so no cravings. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    A cherry icee was the most perfect thing this weekend. 
  • Options
    @oriole2017 fries for nausea here too! haha. I thought it was so weird.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm craving gherkin pickles and potato skins (w/ sour cream and cheese of course). Not together though lol. Also craving Taco bell crunchy supreme tacos- but I'm fighting that craving hard because their locations in the city are gross. When I get out to the suburbs though.. watch out, tacos!!
  • Options
    russetmilerussetmile member
    edited January 2017
    I'm craving all things spicy and vinegary. Chicken or beef stew with rice. Hmm
  • Options
    russetmilerussetmile member
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    I haven't been *craving* it exactly, but whenever I handle raw meat while cooking, I've had an urge to take a big ole bite of it. I've refrained, though!
  • Options
    I can't even look at a piece of salmon or beef - just thinking about it makes me gag - cool with the beef since I don't eat red meat but Salmon...I love(d) salmon. Salt seems super heightened to me - I got some salted caramel that normally I love but all I can taste is the salt, same with anything like chips or something. All I seem to want is spaghetti and pineapple...and OJ. Guess I could crave worse! I just need to regularly be eating something or I get a little nauseous.
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    dinofreak said:
    I haven't been *craving* it exactly, but whenever I handle raw meat while cooking, I've had an urge to take a big ole bite of it. I've refrained, though!
    Oh man, I'm the total opposite.  I can't even handle looking at raw meat right now.  H is doing the cooking for a while.

I had a super strong craving for ruffles and french onion dip the other day.  So fucking good.  My sweet tooth has basically disappeared though!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Ive really been craving the OJ, or any juice with it in it.  The odd part of this is that I hate anything orange! If I had it my way I would drink it all day long, but there is so much sugar I limit to one glass a day.  I also really dont like sweets!  I felt like my christmas cookie baking was a waste (others ate them, but I didnt touch them!)
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    Bison chip dip. The chips are a bonus and are really a vessel for the dip.  Oh...Dolmas too.  Mmmm.  Read the pickled okra comment and realize I need to get some.  I loved it prior to pregnancy.  Salty foods seem to set best in my tummy right now.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Fruit juice (especially grape)
    Frozen fruit 
    Rice and Veggies
    Filet Mignon

ice cold beer. I've craved it all 4 pregnancies now and I hate it not pregnant. 
  • Options
    It's not a "weird" food, but I'm craving cereal. I've never eaten cereal, I prefer a hot breakfast. But I bought 4 boxes at the store the other day and added a box of granola to the mix at the store today. Also nacho cheese. The weirdest thing for me though is hard apple cider or apple ale. I've never liked it but now I'm so frustrated that I can't have it. 
  • Options
    i made a collage of the messages i send poor DH while he's at work about my cravings lol