August 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread 1/2

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 1/2

• no one warned me about the constipation! It's terrible :(
    I didn't had any of that last time and this time I'm either barely making it to the toilet or being unsuccessful. It changes every day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 6 weeks & 5 days and my symptoms are totally different this pregnancy (thus far) than with my 1st child. I seem to be more tired and take naps almost daily and dizzy often. I don't remember being dizzy during my 1st pregnancy....I may need to go to my car to take a power nap while at work.
  • LadyDi711 said:
    No nausea yet (knock on wood), but the last couple of days I've had almost no appetite. I'm eating small meals because I know my body needs something but I never feel hungry. I'm also very bloated! I feel like i already have a bump to hide because of this bloat belly 
    How far along are you?

This is exactly how I felt for a few days, then I started gagging while brushing my teeth, and now it's progressed to full blown nausea all day.  Do try to eat and make sure to stay hydrated!  I hope you never get the full blown MS.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Tired to the max and no energy and motivation. Also, nausea for most of the day. I'm sitting here at work forcing myself to eat at least a little something every hour to keep the wanting to puke feeling at bay. Peeing a lot and boobs are super sore. I started wearing a sports bra to bed and that makes them feel a bit better at night. Also, this is a strange one, but I'm sneezing a ton. Is that a thing? It's not a cold, because I don't have a sore throat or stuffiness, I'm just always sneezing. Weird! 
  • I'm rocking some major bloat over here. As well as nursing a 24/7 hangover feeling.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So bloated, tired, and the nausea has kicked in.  
  • I am so tired and so f'ing hungry but nothing sounds good. I can manage my nausea pretty well by avoiding certain foods, but if I go too long (like an hour, ha) without something of substance I feel close to death. I'm thinking this hunger has come from trying to maintain my 25 miles a week running habit, anyone else?

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• Heart burn. Burping. All the time. I'm definitely preferring this over the nausea, but I'm getting tired of popping Tums. (sigh)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yesterday I had nausea almost the entire day, and today I feel mostly fine besides my standard cramps. Maybe my morning saltines really made all the difference? I'm trying to remind myself to take it day by day and to stay calm, that things are beyond my control. And that this is completely new for my body and I have no idea how I'm going to react to a pregnancy. Still, it's all a bit of a mindf***. 

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • THE BLOAT.

I have an outtie belly button and with this bloat, you can literally see it sticking out through my shirt! My husband thinks it's hilarious because when we hug at night (because that's when the bloat is the worst) my belly touches his and he can feel my belly button because it's sticking out so far already!
  • My boobs are still so sore, and I'm sooooo over it.
    i get nauseous about an hour after waking up but it doesn't last too long, so that's good news. But I could sleep for days and still be tired
  • Anyone else have extra sensitive skin? (But it's a new thing) I keep getting rashes that I can't explain on my skin or it's just more sensitive in general.
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2017
    @erindippity My pressure hives have been out in full force. Blood pressure cuffs and leaning on something has made it THE WORST.
    @Mango517 Speaking of BP, high blood pressure can contribute to or cause headaches along with the hormones. I was getting them a lot in the beginning. I don't have what is considered high BP, but my bottom number has gone from a prepregnancy average of 60 up to 80. Weird.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • I've been having crazy headaches @NYTino24 I finally went to my chiropractor and about an hour after the adjustment I've been pain free. And this last headache was borderline migraine for 3 days!
    hopefully that will help if it's not just blood pressure. 
  • Omg my headaches. Start at about midnight every night and last until 2pm. It's miserable, not like a severe migraine but a constant pressure and moving makes me feel sick. I just want to hide in a dark room all morning but I'm trying to be a functioning adult and mother too. I tried some Tylenol but it just relieves some of the pain when moving. 
  • @mamaof2hopefully - has going to a chiro always worked for headaches for you or was that the first try?? I've had a migraine that started on Tuesday (went to the hospital, went numb on my left side) and it's still kinda holding on, but getting better. I'm willing to try anything - I don't like taking anything for it. 
    @MatteaGabrielle - these headaches aren't fun! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @JWatt5 I'm sorry you're dealing with them too. I'm glad to not be alone though. The headaches are a new thing to me. I think I much prefer ed my quick morning throw up, but I know I was lucky last time that it was just once a day. 
  • @erindippity yes!  My skin is always dry and itchy in the winter but this is another level. 

I've also been getting super hot at night.  When I go to bed I feel like I need the covers, then I wake up drenched in sweat. Take off the covers, get cold, and the cycle begins again. Every night.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just started a serving position that requires a button up shirt with a collar. I had this giant rash on my neck where the collar was rubbing. And not where deodorant goes, but like above that area in my armpit/under arm gets so itchy. I've neverrrr had such skin. 

And the cover cycle is real, like real annoying  :| I hate that every night. Cause I pee about twice a night (which I never did before) and that really restarts the cycle