May 2017 Moms
Options

Never Have I Ever

Shout out to June 2017 for the inspo! Also, I'm totally stealing your instructions because I'm too lazy to write my own...

Reply with a "never have I ever" statement, something you've never done. If you HAVE done something mentioned in a post, you MUST give the post a Love Tit (heart).

Ready....GO!
Fur daughter: 02/2011
Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
*formerly kayemjay*

Re: Never Have I Ever

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Never have I ever drank a cup of coffee. 

(This is maybe a FFFC ;) )
    :O! Religious reasons or just one of those people who've never found it appealing?
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    Wow I had to love tit nearly everything. This never has been my game... ;)
  • Options
    @PghMom412 I am currently wearing leggings, and to work...flame away! 
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe just don't like it. I won't even do mocha anything or coffee ice cream etc. 

also - are there religions that don't drink coffee? Or was that the only thing you could think of that would cause someone to not drink it? Hah!
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 - Mormons don't drink coffee or tea.

I love coffee, but can't stand coffee flavored things like coffee ice cream either. Also, your current baby sizer siggy has me hardcore craving a Frappucino. 
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    @kayemjay2 oh yeah! I even knew that. No I have been very addicted to caffeine at certain points in my life - and probably will again after baby shows up!! Just no coffee for me. 
  • Options
    Never have I ever been in a threesome .

• Options
    @KMD1106  What's your beef w/ Mexico? I've only been to Rocky Point, but I love that place.

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    @KMD1106 I love Mexico! We were actually planning our destination wedding there until this bundle of joy came into our life's! Now due to timing we had to cancel those plans. 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kayemjay2 said:
    kayemjay2 said:
    Guys, I'm starting to feel like the group's sexual deviant. To be fair, the threesome and being with a lady were the same event- and the guy involved is now my husband...just a crazy night in grad school...I swear I'm not a crazed sex fiend! 
    I was just going to comment that @kayemjay2 has some stories to share.  We might need more detail.
    Haha...what would you like to know? Basically, it was tequila + truth or dare taken too far. I'll try  (pretty much) anything once. I've learned that (1) I am straight and (2) the rear shall forevermore be solely an exit. But now I know :) 
    Love it. One of these days we'll have to have an "after dark" thread. Maybe once our sex drives come back in a month or two? (Or maybe everyone's has come back except mine!)
    You are definitely not alone...nothing's going down over here (pun not intended...but also that). It doesn't help that I've had a cold for like a month! Nothing sexier than phlegm. 
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    @OmegaRose3 lol'ing  :D

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17