Options

WTO Thursday 12/29

2»

Re: WTO Thursday 12/29

• Options
    Month/Cycle:2/1

CD:2

WAYDTGKU: pnv, cm,OPK

R/R: rant: so I'm finally getting my af after having my iud removed.  And let me just tell you I did not miss having her visit all those years.
    rave: now I can chart! 

CS/Q: nothing I can think of. 

GTKY: Tell me about your SO. What is his/her personality like? Who is their celebrity doppelganger? What are your hobbies together?
    my DH is a hot mess. He's a big kid.  Loves to do anything outdoors hunts, fishes, typical farm boy. He's loyal, naive at times, over protective! I love his beard (he looks like a teenager without it) however I made the mistake of telling him he could grow it out before our wedding(it irritated his mother) and it's never gone down in size. So now he could easily pass for a member of the Duck dynasty clan.  We actually do pretty much everything together he's a mechanic and is always tinkering on something and I typically end up helping. 
  • Options
    @Lizlann. Thanks!!

@icecubeinthedesert ooh!  I'm gonna download that!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsRoberts1022 you almost described my H perfectly! His mom doesn't care about his beard though  ;)
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    Bearded husbands for the win!

• Options
    Kiki75 said:
    Back in the day I was all 'oh, I won't need that many so I'll just get the 10 pack.' Haha. Those were good days.

PREACH

• Options
    I'm on mobile so it's hard to tag everyone but thank you ladies so much for all of the kind words and the outpouring of support. It means more to me than you know. So glad that I have the support of this community to lean on. Really so appreciative, thank you  <3