WTF Wednesday 12.28

Who is on your list this week?
Married: 08.05.11
Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16

Re: WTF Wednesday 12.28

• Options
    HR gets mine. The doctor tells me DS isn't on our policy and I have an outstanding bill. So I call the insurance company and find they don't have paperwork for a new baby because HR never processed it. I call them and they finally do it and let me know it will be clear in 48 hours, which is fine but this was 2 hours of my day with an infant and a toddler. 

Not cool, HR. I do my job. You do yours. 
  • Options
    We had the insurance problem too. H added him and for some reason when they added him they removed me. Wtf. It is all fixed now although we still Have bills that need resubmitted
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm tired of being a milk machine. I haven't had a long stretch of sleep in forever bc it's either wanting to nurse him or needing to pump so I don't mess with supply especially in morning since I get more then so I don't want to miss it even if I opted not to nurse that first feeding.

I've been letting my H have long sleep stretches since he has enough issues dealing with the baby but it makes me mad because I need that kind of sleep too and don't get it. Tonight I either will just sleep on the couch and hope baby doesn't cry or trade off later but know I'll be back up for 7am feeding so usually it means only a few hours sleep. Just once I'd like him to decide to wake up early to relieve me and let me get more sleep (I could force the issue but for my sanity I feel like I need to make sure he gets sleep so I don't have to worry about him). Of course baby has actually been asleep/mostly quiet now for 4 hours but I maybe got 30-45 min nap and now I'm waiting for him to stir so I can feed him. If i hadn't woken up from my nap I'd still be asleep and it would be awesome but once I saw the time I thought he would be up (been almost an hour since I woke up so obviously I was wrong!)
  • Options
    Another wtf H. Baby has been a bit fussier than normal tonight so we fed early and H got all pissy about how awful the baby is and was dropping F bombs etc and basically throwing his own fit for no reason. So of course now I'll be up with baby all night since i can't trust H when he's in a pissy mood. Go figure I let him sleep all night last night (9:30pm to 5:30 am) and he repays me by being an ass 
  • Options
    I'm sorry @kvruns. I hope everything begins to improve. Take care of yourself!
  • Options
    Thanks @SandNStarsNJ last nght was decent and I slept some. H is still Pissing me off though but i don't think he will improve from this until baby is older. I envy all of those with husbands who don't have these anger triggers and can actually be helpful (and for the record I never expected him to be like this)
  • Options
    Why is it that we have one great nights sleep and then the next day LO wants nothing to do with naps or bedtime? I'm losing my mind trying to figure this boy out! He has only had one 20 minute nap since 2 and I can tell he's exhausted but he will not go to sleep. WTF?!?!
  • Options
    LO room is the coldest in the house so H decided to buy some heater to mount in there. He just installed it and apparently as it first works it reeks for a few hours. Uh yea please install that 3 hours before LO bedtime?!?! He can't sleep in there if it smells like burning furnace. WTF