Tuesday Ticker Change - 12/27 — The Bump
April 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change - 12/27

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Do you usually celebrate New Year's Eve? Any fun plans this year?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 12/27

• How far along are you? 
    26 weeks! Can't believe the second trimester is almost over. 
    How big is baby? 
    Kale (these vegetable comparisons are getting a little silly)
    Appointments this week? 
    None
    Symptoms?
    Needing to pee allllll the time. The cold weather isn't helping either - the minute I step outside I need to pee again!
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My in-laws are here this week and offered to buy us a carseat/stroller system as their gift for baby. So that will be a big help, since we are not having a shower. 
    GTKY: Do you usually celebrate New Year's Eve? Any fun plans this year?
    We usually stay home and have a few friends over and just hang out/drink champagne. Not sure what we will do this year, since our family has been visiting and they are leaving the 30th, so I might just want to sleep on the 31st after this week lol. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    HGRichKirstinH88blessedinmt
  • How far along are you? 24 weeks

How big is baby? cantaloupes

Appointments this week? None until the New Year!

Symptoms? Just the usual for me  :D

Rant/Rave/Questions? I cannot stop eating lately. I'm scared to weigh myself haha!

GTKY: Do you usually celebrate New Year's Eve? Any fun plans this year? We used to host parties with our friends, but the majority still don't have kids so we haven't the past 2 years. This year I think we're just going to watch a movie and play board games. We always have appetizers for dinner that night which is fun.

@kitkat8387 that's awesome that your inlaws are buying your travel system! Saving a big chunk of cash is always a nice surprise.

KirstinH88HGRichblessedinmtkitkat8387