August 2017 Moms
Options

FTM Check-in 12/27

How far along are you? 

Any appointments this week? How did it go? 

Rants/raves? 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? 

GTKY: How old are you and your partner?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: FTM Check-in 12/27

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    8 weeks 6 days

None this week

Rants/raves? 
    Grateful to have time off work

None

I'm 27 and he's 33
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?  6 weeks 3 days (based off last u/s) but 7 weeks from LMP - i ovulated late

Any appointments this week? How did it go? None this week. Next Wednesday I have my second U/S, DH will join, hoping we hear the little nugget! First time I saw the heart flicker...

Rants/raves? I get super paranoid, think my symptoms are going away, but I'm noticing they're going in/out. Cramps, the soreness of my boobs, and nausea. From what I read, that's normal. And...we tell family this weekend!!

Questions for FTM, or STM+? I asked this question in the Symptom Thread. Should I take Omega 3 supplements? I usually eat a lot of seafood, but the thought of it makes my stomach turn. Thoughts? 

GTKY: How old are you and your partner? We're both 32 - we're hoping the nugget joins us on my DH's 33rd bday :smile:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    8 weeks 1 day

None this week

Rants/raves? 
    I have to work every day this week and the exhaustion is real, i'm sooo tired, barely able to keep my eyes open, and the headaches the last couple days! It's rough. Can't wait for the weekend!

None

I'm 32 and he's 27 (as of yesterday haha)
  • Options
    How far along are you?  7+1

Any appointments this week? How did it go? We have our welcome appointment at the OB on base but I doubt anything exciting will happen

Rants/raves?  I've been getting nauseous more often. But honestly, I'll accept any symptoms if this baby is healthy!

Questions for FTM, or STM+?  None for now 

GTKY: How old are you and your partner? I'm 25 and he's 26
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 6w1d according to O, 6w5d according to LMP

Any appointments this week? How did it go? Nope

Rants/raves? I am praying I don't have pink eye!!! This was last night combined with a sinus headache. A lot of the time my sinuses drain through my eyes in the morning. This started at night though. Eye drops didn't help. I'm gonna shower and see if I get any more drainage. No crustiness, everything is clear, and no fever. 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? Nope

I'm 33 and will be 34 in March. Baby is due 6 days before DH's birthday!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    lyse01lyse01 member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 
    7 weeks exactly 

None this week, but I did get some results from the battery of tests last week. I'm supposed to be doubling down on Vitamins D & B12. 

Rants/raves? 
    Rave for the VA, who totally surprised me by giving me an immediate walk-in appointment at a clinic I'd never been to before, then following up within 24 hours from both the New England regional coordinator and the scheduler of referrals. And then literature and prenatal vitamins were sent to my house. Considering the reputation of both military medicine and the VA, I didn't think it would be that easy.

Is anyone else trying to revamp their diet right now? How do we even start with that?

Gtky: 33 for me, 32 for him.

@jacksonbears me too! I sometimes press down on my boobs just to check that they still hurt.

ETA: I can't figure out how to break apart the quote on mobile...please forgive the terrible code.
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    6+3

Blood work this Friday. Hopefully the lady drawing blood this time is a little nicer. Whenever she's drawn blood in the past she wants me to keep my arm straight while she is leaning on the top of my arm. Um, hello, you are forcing my arm to bend when you want it straight. 

Rants/raves? 
    I'm past the 6 week mark! Having a miscarriage right on the 6 week mark in the past definitely makes it seems like time is going slow since I'm constantly fearing the worst but this time there are symptoms, like the nausea all day everyday but I'll take it as a sign that this is more hopeful than last time. I know it's still early, but definitely excited to be at this point. 

None yet!

I'm 23 and he's 25.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks 2 days

Any appointments this week? How did it go? I had one today! It was mostly just medical history with a nurse and urine/blood samples. I'll meet my midwife in a couple weeks.

Rants/raves? The clinic I'm going to is only 20 minutes from my house--I was worried traffic would make it take longer.

Questions for FTM, or STM+? Not right now.

GTKY: How old are you and your partner? I'm 29 (will be 30 in a couple weeks) and my husband is 30.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks

Any appointments this week? How did it go? No appointments until 12 weeks. 

Rants/raves? 
    I have time off work this week and it's the best thing ever. 

Not at the moment. 

We are both 27. 
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks, 6 days

Any appointments this week? How did it go? None until next week.. last appointment with my RE than i'm graduating to the OBGYN

Rants/raves? my boobs... OMG.. they hurt.. all day everyday... but if thats the worst of it than i'll take it! 

Questions for FTM, or STM+?: Not yet

GTKY: How old are you and your partner? I'm 40 and he's 39
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you?  
    4 weeks + 5 days

Nope, just waiting for our first visit next month!

Rants/raves?
    I'm loving having some time off after the holidays! Especially because I've been feeling very fatigued. I also think I've been very hungry!

Why the heck can't I get these ticker signatures to work?

I'm 28 and he is 27
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

How far along are you? 5 weeks today!

Any appointments this week? How did it go? Nope. I have to find a new ob office. That's my goal for the week.

Rants/raves? I faked my drinking like a champion at Christmas with my IL's. I "shared" beers with my husband all night. 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? None right now although I'm really enjoying reading all the STM perspective posts.

GTKY: How old are you and your partner? 33 and 36. 

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 8w 4d

Any appointments this week? How did it go? 1st US on Friday, baby is measuring ahead, HB 164 so we felt good telling the immediate family this weekend. My niece keeps asking for a girl! (niece is 6)

Rants/raves? So nice to be working from home this week. The exhaustion is crazy.

Questions for FTM, or STM+? None right now.

GTKY: How old are you and your partner? I'm 31 he is 29. Baby is due in August, my bday is July his is Sept so it's fun for us.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @Letsmakebabynmbr1 I'll tag you in the post about siggies/tickers. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 4w 6d

Any appointments this week? How did it go? Just scheduled my first appt for Jan 19th! I know time will now creep by.

Rants/raves? We're still in shock, a very happy shock that it's actually happening. No time off work this week though, so I'm wiped. 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? I'm wondering when more symptoms hit. So far, it's just been sore boobs and some bloating, but I'm trying to prepare myself for the MS. 

GTKY: How old are you and your partner? We're both 30.

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7ish

Any appointments this week? How did it go? Had blood tests and all last week. It was encouraging because it was a new doctor and I really liked him. He explained everything really clearly. AND actually believed me when I told them that I have tricky veins that are super hard to find for taking blood. Usually they're all like "Oh no, it's okay. I've been doing this a long time." Like, I have had these veins for a long time too. Anyway, they believed me from the get go and it was way easier than normal.

Also funny- my husband was there and had never been there when I've had any gyno exams in the past, so for that part it was hilarious to hear his impressions. Quote about the speculuum: "Could anything look more like a penis?" hah.

Rants/raves? Freaking nausea. Turned into actual puking yesterday and today. I knowww I'm suppsed to be eating more often and eating protein but how does one do that when food sounds revolting and you don't want to just puke it back up. Howwww.

Questions for FTM, or STM+? I guess the above rant. That has a thread dedicated to it that I started as well haha.

GTKY: How old are you and your partner? I'm 27, he's 29

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsVP614 preganacy symptoms are different for everyone. Some never experience much while others have it bad. Each pregnancy can also be totally different. With my first, symptoms didn't start until probably 7 weeks (I only had sore boobs until then). With this one, symptoms started around 5 weeks for me (although I had diarrhea up until then). At 9 weeks tomorrow, my symptoms come and go. In the symptoms thread, you'll see everyone varies. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker