January 2017 Moms
Options

TMI bathroom discussion

Sorry if this is too much information but just curious if anyone is having diarrhea problems. I am 38 weeks and can't get away from having it. Looking it up on Google and it says that it is an early labor sign. Love to have personal feedback. 

Re: TMI bathroom discussion

• Options
    When I went into labor with DS1 I had diarrhea so so so bad. I went like a million times in the course of a few hours. I also had horrible back pain. And then my water broke. So definitely was a labor sign for me! I'm glad though, didn't want to poop during "pushing". Good luck! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had it with my son for 3 weeks and he still came late. With this pregnancy I've been opposite, I have bad constipation :/ maybe ask your doctor for a safe way to help it?

• Options
    With DD1, I had a lot of diarrhea after my water broke. I was also vomiting. But I don't remember much of it prior to that and I haven't really had any this time around either. Is it possible that something you're eating isn't agreeing?
    DD1: EDD 12/21/11 - Born 11/24/11 at 36w1d
    DD2: EDD 1/16/17 - Born 1/12/17 at 39w3d
  • Options
    I was super regular from like 20 - 36 weeks but since 36 weeks I am super constipated. Probiotics are helping a bit but its still quite uncomfortable especially seeing my abdomen is already squished enough with an almost 8lb baby. 

• Options
    I just pooped twice in the same day! I'm normally lucky if I go twice in the same week. Hopefully this is a good sign to get things going. I am 37+2