August 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in Week of December 26

First time posting in the August '17 PGAL check in? Welcome! Please Introduce yourself

How far along are you? 

How are you doing? 

Next appointment? Or, alternatively, next milestone you're looking forward to? 

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes

GTKY: What was your favorite thing about this Christmas/Hanukka? Favorite gift? AW pictures are welcome. 
Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: PGAL Check-in Week of December 26

• Options
    I'm Amanda. This is my 5th pregnancy and hopefully will be my third live birth. I found out when I went to the ER for double pneumonia and caused quite the stir in radiology. 

How far along are you? Almost 9 weeks!

How are you doing? Other than my unrelenting nausea, I'm doing well. 

Next appointment? Or, alternatively, next milestone you're looking forward to? I have an appointment for an ultrasound and also panorama test in 2 weeks. 

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: We told my parents and brother on Christmas. On one hand, it's not ice not being secretive any more, but on the other, I'm still nervous. 

GTKY: What was your favorite thing about this Christmas/Hanukka? Favorite gift? AW pictures are welcome.  My favorite part of Christmas was watching it through my kids. Their excitement is just the best. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    First time posting in the August '17 PGAL check in? Welcome! Please Introduce yourself
    Hi, ladies! I just checked in on my ticker change thread, so I figure I'd check in here too. I'm Stephanie, two previous losses with the last one being in Nov. of this year. 

How far along are you? Just 5 weeks!

How are you doing? Cautiously optimistic. My betas came back great; now I'm just waiting on my progesterone levels which are taking longer than usual due to the Holiday weekend. 

Next appointment? Or, alternatively, next milestone you're looking forward to? First appt and U/S on 1/13. Feels like it's forever away and having this week off is not going to help make it go any faster!

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: I made it through the holiday parties without anyone knowing (besides my DH and sister) that I was pregnant. Fake drinking helped and I'm glad that the holidays are over so I don't have to stress over pretending anymore. 

GTKY: What was your favorite thing about this Christmas/Hanukka? Favorite gift? AW pictures are welcome. 
    My favorite thing is just spending time with my family. This was the first year my DH was off both days, so it was nice to spend time with each our families. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Christine.  I have had 2 CPs and have 2 DDs.

How far along are you?

5 weeks 6 days
    How are you doing? 
    I am all right.  I did have some bright red spotting yesterday and it was enough to need a couple of panty liners, so I definitely wasn't in the best place yesterday.

1/16

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes
    I am glad the spotting seems to have slowed down.  I had also scheduled a confirmation appointment for today, so my doctor order a quantitative blood test.  That came back at 31,635, so that was good news.  I have another blood draw Wednesday to see if the numbers are going in the right direction.

I think my favorite thing about this Christmas was watching my dad and brother singing together and watching my kids dance along to the music.
    My favorite gift is probably my yeti tumbler.  I love it.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a FTM and had a loss in October. 

How far along are you? 6 weeks

How are you doing? Very tired and feeling impatient for my first appointment, which won't be till 9 weeks

Next appointment? Or, alternatively, next milestone you're looking forward to? 1/17

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Hoping that the next three weeks until my appointment will fly by! (Yeah, right! :| )

GTKY: What was your favorite thing about this Christmas/Hanukka? Favorite gift? AW pictures are welcome.  Watching my niece and nephew open their gifts! My favorite gift was a bunny t-shirt from DH. :)
  • Options
    @hupp0013 T&P for good numbers on Wednesday! 
  • Options
    Not new to the board, had my first check in last week. But had to post again! Best part about the holidays this year was spending it with this dude, my now 16 month old! I hope this baby sticks. I'd love to give him a sibling for his birthday on 8/26!! 

• Options
    How far along are you? 6+3!

How are you doing? Nausea all day, everyday. Plus I'm so tired!

I have bloodwork on Friday. My big milestone was Saturday when I made it to 6 weeks. Now we're just going week by week getting anxious for the ultrasound on the 10th. 

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes
    Still nervous but glad family knows this time around. My grandmas were so excited they put everyone else's reactions to shame so it's nice to feel loved. DHs family did not seem pleased but they want everyone to do things on their timeline, not ours. They live an hour away and are like, you guys need to visit more now. I'm like, uh my exhaustion can't handle coming up a lot and it seems like you want to see us before the baby comes since you aren't thrilled about it. 

I loved all the Christmas lights. And of course, the reactions for the most part. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks + 1 day

How are you doing? Feeling pretty good overall. I have had some cramping that lasts for 10-30 minutes and then goes away. Saltines and ginger ale have become my new best friend. They go everywhere with me! 

Next appointment? Or, alternatively, next milestone you're looking forward to? My first appointment is on 1/3.

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: I really hope everything is going well with baby's development. That is what I worry about the most.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing about this Christmas/Hanukka? Favorite gift? AW pictures are welcome. Getting to spend time with out families.
  • Options
     Please Introduce yourself.

Hi, my name is Stephanie, Ill be 29 in almost a week, I was apart of the Dec 16 board for a short time, then stuck around for a little while but It was hard since I had a partial molar pregnancy I couldnt try for a year. It does make me nervous since this is earlier than the Dr would of liked but we are hopeful.

How far along are you?

Estimating 6 weeks, but will find out for sure Jan 5th. 

How are you doing?

Im trying to stay positive. I have bad nausea, and extremely sore boobs (who doesn't?  lol), and light cramping. 

Jan 5th I will get my scan, I will feel better once I get farther and get more secure in the pregnancy  

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes:
    Im trying to stay super positive but holding out on any major excitement for now.

I felt so sick lol so I slept and groaned a lot. I haven't shared with anyone so I tried to enjoy the time with family without seeming a mess.

• Options
    First time posting in the August '17 PGAL check in? Welcome! Please Introduce yourself. 
    I've had one previous loss at 7 weeks and a 4 yr old DS
    How far along are you? 
    7+4
    How are you doing? 
    I was doing better after my appt last week but now PGAL brain is setting in and I'm going crazy waiting for my next appt on 1/17. I'm nauseous for most of the day with little appetite. 
    Next appointment? Or, alternatively, next milestone you're looking forward to? 1/17

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: 

GTKY: What was your favorite thing about this Christmas/Hanukka? Favorite gift? AW pictures are welcome
    Watching DS open his gifts and spending time with family are my favorite things about Christmas.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018