February 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check in - 12/26

This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another. 

Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating.

Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!

1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)

2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

5. When is your next appointment? 

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

7. Anything else on your mind? 

8. GTKY - what was your favorite thing about the holidays this year? 
Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PGAL Check in - 12/26

• Options
    2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?: 32 weeks, Pink.

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms): Not too bad, considering. It's getting harder to get up/down from the toilet to throw up, RLP is getting worse and the BH contractions are getting more frequent.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise): I'm trying to remain calm. I've noticed the BH contractions get way more frequent when I over-do it, so I'm trying to rest even though life insists on being crazier than ever right now. 

5. When is your next appointment?: Friday, 32 week check.

6. Rants/raves/whatever: Nesting is hitting me hard-core. Just sent the spouse to take advantage of the IKEA sale right now. Baby will have color coordinated bookcases.

7. Anything else on your mind?: I want to hibernate. But there is too much to do before baby arrives.

8. GTKY - what was your favorite thing about the holidays this year?: That they're only half done! I'm meeting with lots of family and friends over the 8 days of Hanukkah so it's a very fun time for us.

• Options
    . how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?
    34w4d. 2/4/17 but scheduled c section on 1/13. Team blue!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)
    I'm so huge! My back is starting to hurt 24/7 which is just about my least fav thing ever. Lots of BHs and i feel like the baby has dropped. Full on waddling now. Nesting is in full force. T minus 16 days till delivery! 

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)
    Starting to get more anxious again. We didn't think we would get this far but now that we are 2 weeks away from delivery I just want to avoid the NICU SO so badly. Kinda greedy after all we have been through but just want to take this little guy home when we go home! 

5. When is your next appointment? 
    MFM today (we were discharged!) And reg OB on fri. Doing a round of steroids starting fri to help speed up lung maturity since he is coming a bit early.

6. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Little guy weighed in at 6lbs 5oz today which is so so wild! He has gained 2 lbs in 3 weeks which explains my sudden increase in discomfort! 

7. Anything else on your mind? 
    I simply can't wrap my mind around the fact that after 3 girls, I'm having a boy! So crazy!

8. GTKY - what was your favorite thing about the holidays this year? 
    Sadly, getting everything put away! Now that christmas is over, we need all the baby crap out! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? I'll be 34w on Monday, team pink

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) I feel like my lungs are running out of space, my back is sore, and I have a lot of heartburn.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? Not great.
    **trigger warning**
    I read a story on my FB about someone who lost their baby at 38w, and now all I can picture are the things that can go wrong. I'm freaking out and really I just want to be done. The anxiety is killing me.

5. When is your next appointment? Next Wed Jan. 4th. 

6. Rants/raves/whatever. I'll probably be put on meds for GD here soon which makes me sad, but it's been a long time coming. It stresses me out a bit because I would have to do two NSTs weekly up until I have her.

7. Anything else on your mind? My BP was a bit high when I went in for an NST a few days ago. He wants to (of course) check it out at my next appointment. Hoping it doesn't continue to rise or develop into pre-e like I had with my other DD. 

8. GTKY - what was your favorite thing about the holidays this year? I loved seeing DD get super excited about all of her presents. She was into it last year, but this year was different. She really got into the Elf on a Shelf, the decorations, the whole idea of Christmas. It was a lot of fun to watch.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Options
    2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 32 weeks tomorrow. Team Blue Feb 25th 

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Super heartburn, Out of breath all the time.... Its getting hard to move around. 

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) I feel ok its just getting very real and I am trying different things to keep busy/calm. 

5. When is your next appointment? I just had an appointment yesterday and everything looks good. Jan 12th is next appointment. 

6. Rants/raves/whatever I am just so annoyed at how hard it is to get around now.. I feel useless and do not like asking for help.. 

7. Anything else on your mind? Just trying to get everything done and ready for baby.. I will install the carseat and pack my bag in a few weeks. 

8. GTKY - what was your favorite thing about the holidays this year? Spending time with my kids! I love having them home from school and just hanging out playing games. I had a blast playing garbage (Card game) with my Grandma Aunt and cousins Christmas day we had a blast hanging out with family and eating snacks.