June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 12/24

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? 

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 12/24

• Options
    How far along are you? 14 week - exactly 6mo to go!

How big is baby? a Peach! 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing this week

Any new symptoms or changes?  Still waking up ridiculously hungry and gagging until I am able to make my breakfast and get something in my stomach. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: I wish I could sleep later than 6 or 7a and not have to get up to pee 3+ times a night. Rave: We announced on social media last night and it has been fun reading responses. 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve dinner at my Grandma's. She is 90 now and has lived in an in-law apartment off my parents house my entire life. It's always fun to go spend the evening hanging at her place :) Merry Christmas everyone! 
  • Options
    How far along are you?  15 weeks. This feels really far for some reason, like the anatomy scan is already coming up. Crazy!!!

How big is baby? Two little oranges. 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope! 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Energy. And RLP is pretty bad. My uterus is now at my belly button and starting to hurt! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave for the holidays! I just love this time of year. 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve supper with all of my family (hosting 25 people tonight), followed by a day of absolutely nothing on Christmas Day. Also our annual trip to an indoor water park/indoor amusement park after Christmas with husbands family, so much fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 15 weeks! Feels like a milestone week!

How big is baby? A pear 

Upcoming appointments this week? Quick OB appt Friday morning 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Growing pains in uterus/abdomen 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Excited to find out what we're having tomorrow!! 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening gifts with the fam :-) 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? A pomegranate or an onion (depending where you look)!

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes, finally my monthly prenatal on Thursday! Then anatomy scan one week later, eeeee!!

Any new symptoms or changes? My sinuses have gotten so much drippier this week.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I finally broke down and ordered the Sonoline B pocket fetal doppler and it arrived yesterday afternoon (Happy Hanukkah to me)! DH and I found our baby's heartbeat instantly. It was amazing. I only wish I had ordered one sooner!

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Making and eating latkes! For the first time ever yesterday I made latke muffins instead of the traditional latkes and brought them (along with my menorah) to my friend's Christmas Eve dinner. It was a wonderful interfaith celebration!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah everyone!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    How far along are you? Week 15

How big is baby? Orange 

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until January 6

Any new symptoms or changes?  I'm still nauseated and gag all through out the day. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My husband and I bought a new vehicle this week. We got a used Ford Edge. I call it my mom car but it is very nice and so easy to get my son in and out of his car seat. One less thing to do before baby #2. 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? We don't really have any. Just dinner and gifts with each side of our families. I would loved to start one next year when my son is old enough to know it's Christmas. I did get him Christmas pajamas to wear last night so that might be part of it. Because of how many holiday celebrations we have to go to we also have barely enough time to squeeze in gifts for our own family of three. I hope to make a better effort next year to find time for that 
  • Options
    For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24!

How far along are you? 15+3

How big is baby? Orange

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope! 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Same stuff, different day.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I honestly can't think of anything lol 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday tradition? Growing up it has always been Christmas Eve at my grandmas house- my mom's whole side of the family is there, ends up being around 70 of us! 
    Since moving to Nashville though we haven't really stared any traditions of our own yet
    IAmPregnant Ticker