1st Trimester
Options

Is my hcg levels ok for 5 weeks prepregnant? ???

I just found out im pregnant and went to er yesterday.  When i got my ultrasound they said they seen a gest sac but nothing else yet. Is that good?
And also my HCG level was 10,649 is that ok for how far along i am????

Re: Is my hcg levels ok for 5 weeks prepregnant? ???

• Options
    My HCG was 11,000 and we saw a ges sac and yolk sac but no baby I was 5 weeks roughly. Came back 10 days later and everything was perfect. Heart beating strong. I would say all is on track for you. Your HCG is within normal range. 
  • Options
    Jazzy89 said:
    I just found out im pregnant and went to er yesterday.  When i got my ultrasound they said they seen a gest sac but nothing else yet. Is that good?
    And also my HCG level was 10,649 is that ok for how far along i am????
    Sounds like you're fine. 5 weeks is pretty early to see anything other than a sac @Jazzy89
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wait...why did you go to the ER?  I feel like something is missing here.  Were you bleeding?  If not I'd suggest calling your OB or midwife and following their recommendations for a first appointment.  You can't see anything on an ultrasound until close to 6 weeks, so getting one earlier than that is pointless unless you are high risk for some reason.  Also, the ER is a terrible resource for general pregnancy diagnosis and care...I wouldn't go there unless my OB's after hours call in line specifically told me to...and they'd likely only do that if they suspected an ectopic pregnancy or if I was hemorrhaging.