June 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 12/25 early

lizerspitzlizerspitz member
edited December 2016 in June 2017 Moms
For those with an EDD of 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, and 6/25.

I'm cheating and getting this out early because I'm going to a technology free zone and wanted folks to share when they wanted. Post early, on time, or late. I don't care! :) Happy Christmas, if you celebrate. Happy crazy-town-time to one and all.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you could be anywhere "today" December the 25th, where would you be? Right were you are, or somewhere else?
Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 12/25 early

• edited December 2016

How far along are you? 
    15 weeks

How big is baby? orange

Appointment updates? get to find out gender January 5th!

Any new symptoms or changes?  no changes just still exhausted and achy

Rants/Raves/Questions? none

GTKY: If you could be anywhere "today" December the 25th, where would you be? Right were you are, or somewhere else? I'm really enjoying right where I am! This is our first Christmas waking up and just being in our own home (we're usually visiting my parents 2 hours away, but we did that yesterday and came home last night), it was so amazing to get my 16 month old out of his room and watch him eat his Christmas breakfast and open all his presents! He understands a lot more than he did last year, so it was so enjoyable for my husband and I to just sit and watch him play with his gifts! Can't wait to add baby 2 next year!

• How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? avacado

Appointment updates? Thursday for monthly check-in

Any new symptoms or changes?  nope

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you could be anywhere "today" December the 25th, where would you be? Right were you are, or somewhere else? very happy right now where I am in our new house with our 3 yo. Although, my dad has been here a week and has NOT stopped talking yet.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Loading the player...
  • Currently 17 weeks. 

Baby is a pomegranate. 

I have 3 appointments this upcoming month.  Jan 4th for an ultrasound.  Another one on the 16th which will be the 20w ultrasound.  Then I have my regular midwife appointment a few days later. 

No new symptoms.  Just fat, hungry, feeling stretched out a bit now too. 

Ordering baby girls nursery bedding this weekend so I can pick out colors for her nursery because my hubby needs to get started getting her room together.  

Honestly I've spent several Christmas's in Dubai.  I'd love to be there right now with my hubby!  

• How far along are you? 
    14 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Peach 
    Appointment updates?
    Not until the 2nd week of January then anatomy scan feb 7!!!
    Just giant boobs, bloated giant belly and a little extra tired. MS is basically gone. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I always think of questions during the week then forget by the time Sunday rolls around... 
    GTKY: If you could be anywhere "today" December the 25th, where would you be? Right were you are, or somewhere else?
    it would be awesome to have the whole family together at Christmas like when we were all younger! But we all grow up, get married and some move away so it's nearly impossible to all be in one place. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 
    14wks 

How big is baby? 
    Peach

Appointment updates?
    Got the results of my Harmony test Wednesday! Everything perfect and found out we're having a little boy!

Hungry. Hungry. Hungry. Hips are sore when I try to sleep. Need to look into a mattress foam cover or something. Pee at least twice overnight, so always tired, but getting some energy back. Almost fainted Monday. Figured out my blood pressure is definitely running really low for my normal (94/60). Trying to drink more water. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Trying to decide if we should announce gender. We posted our baby announcement (pic of our dogs reading baby books with no other info) on Facebook on Wednesday and no one even inquried about due date. 

Stayed home with just the husband and pets rather than traveling the 8hrs to be with family. First year we've stayed put for Xmas and it's been amazing. Love love love it. Far less stressful and got lots of relaxing time in!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • A day late but first time participating here. :) 

How far along are you?  
    17 weeks. Holy cow.

How big is baby? pomegranate (thanks @Wearmi1.  I never know the sizes.)

Appointment updates? Nope.  Been using the doppler a lot more since movement has been pretty much nothing for a few weeks.  (I felt 3/0 remarkably early but I'm pretty sure my placenta has grown and migrated now to full on anterior - like my first - so I'm happy to have the doppler.)

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nope.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Christmas is (ALMOST) over!  I love the holidays but with two sets of divorced parents and the butt hurt that happens when we only have a certain amount of time for each family is just a little too much to deal with without a constant stream of alcohol flowing through my veins. (We have my MIL and SILs next week.)

GTKY: If you could be anywhere "today" December the 25th, where would you be? Right were you are, or somewhere else?  If I could spend the whole day watching my sons come downstairs in the morning and see what Santa brought, I would.  Just experience that moment over and over and over, it would never get old.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @angelaac8706I wonder if they thought you might just be getting another dog? 

How far along are you? 
    15 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Navel orange or.... Spongebob Squarepants
    Appointment updates?
    Next appointment is next week.
    My worst symptoms continue to be bathroom related and I'm debating whether or not to just get prune juice every time I go to the grocery store, even though I'm fairly certain I will hate it. My boobs also feel/look gigantic to me. I am a lucky small chested woman so they are still manageable for my body, they are just so different.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Walking on the beach is exhausting! I left my in-laws to sit in solitude a while as they continued to walk the beach. I felt like such a slowpoke tag-along. 
    I was pretty content on the mid-atlantic beach, but I was missing my family, despite knowing that Christmas at my parents tends to be chaos with 4 young nieces and nephews with late bed times running around. Christmas was quiet and I got to watch Star Wars. All in all, a pretty nice day.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

• @joannabergeron Will that be a complete anatomy scan or are you finding out another way? I always thought 20 weeks was the soonest sonos look for sex.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

• @lizerspitz sorry just seeing this, the earliest you can find out the sex of baby is 13 weeks but it's not 100% accurate. Last pregnancy I found out at 15 weeks, this pregnancy I'll be 16 weeks. So this is just an early gender ultrasound and then I'll have my regular anatomy ultrasound at 20 weeks 
  • How big is baby? 15 weeks, orange

Appointment updates? 1/5 first p17 injection and regular on appt

Any new symptoms or changes?  Starting to feel movement!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Spent 5 days with family out of town. My LO loves all his grandparents and cousins so it was great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker