June 2017 Moms

The Great Drama Llama Thread

Re: The Great Drama Llama Thread

• NOOOOOOO!!!! Assiram!!!!!!!!!

Can someone give me the quick and dirty of what went down?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EmeraldNC said:
    NOOOOOOO!!!! Assiram!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it was July.  I think a certain someone reported her and tons of other on the WTF Wed thread (tons of comments removed). That thread is now randomly closed despite a day lag since the last lost came in.  I imagine this isn't the first time that certain someone reported her as other replies to that person were removed before.  
  • Loading the player...
  • EmeraldNC said:

Someone on the July board said she posted on their ultrasound thread and then got banned... I'm guessing it was the one everyone was talking about earlier? I'm trying to find it but I can't. 
  • So if you get banned... is it permanent?? Or just a time thing... 

Can we petition?! LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @EmeraldNC it's permanent. Typically, users have to create sneaky new accounts since they are technically not allowed to rejoin. 
  • EmeraldNC said:

Someone on the July board said she posted on their ultrasound thread and then got banned... I'm guessing it was the one everyone was talking about earlier? I'm trying to find it but I can't. 
    Bump gods deleted that thread cause the OP of it had a hissy fit and contacted them. 
  • What @Elyse1384 said makes more sense.

How that other person hasn't been banned/received multiple warnings by now is beyond me..
    Especially when she literally called other members idiots. Pretty sure no one else was name calling.
  • My UO opinion (I know, wrong thread!) but it is relevant here... THIS is where a premature BMB FB group definitely would come in handy!!!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I sleep for one day and miss all the fun... Sad panda. But seriously, I need Assiram to created an AE account. Nebraskans stick together.
  • well that just sucks...
  • What just happened here tonight?!? @Assiram42 can not be banned?? 
  • How do I miss this stuff!? And why do the fun people get banished? #westandwithassiram
  • My family all arrives and I miss everything!! Apparently I missed whatever happened in WTF Wednesday too...
  • I feel so left out... I miss all the good drama, it's funny how they act like everyone is bullies. This is nothing compared to july15!
  • Dammmmmit!!! I go to relax and get a massage and everything happens!

Don't mind me... I'm off to stalk some drama 

• What happened in the WTF Wednesday thread? I just see approximately a million "**Removed for TOU violation**" messages and then it was closed for unwelcoming tone. I'm not sure I've ever seen a WTF Wednesday closed before. :open_mouth:

And why did @Assiram42 get banned?
    Image result for what is going on gif
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• WTF wednesday was closed with "This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community."

Does this mean we're not allowed to have WTF Wednesday anymore?  
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Like I said to the folks in the TTGP private group this morning...I think I'm gonna start a second account right now so that when I inevitably get banned I won't have to wait 3 days to start posting again.

Hoping for the second coming of @Assiram42 monday-ish.

I think you need 3 warnings to be banned, and I'm sure the she was reported a time or two due to last week's shenanigans.  Boo.
  • Not to be an instigator here, but do we need to start fighting fire with fire?  I've never been of the tattle tale variety but if we need to report those that say horrible things to our regs in order to get those folks warnings that add up so that they get banned... maybe we just need to do that!

Or maybe people already are and I'm just oblivious...
  • OMG I missed everything while sleeping.
  • Woke up and am still angry Assiram42 is banned.  So completely unfair.  It makes it much more clear though why so many people left during the great exodus if this  is how the admin treat regular contributing members.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• I think wtf Wednesday might have closed because momofboys decided to show her face again and was greeted appropriately by our group lol
  • So I missed all the "fun" yesterday, but just caught myself back up. Basically, people get banned for sticking up for themselves (and telling others that they are being COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS), while it's considered ok to be inflammatory and insensitive to others (if the others can tolerate it)? 

Sigh. @Assiram42, we really hope you come back.
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • I'm having similar feelings, it makes me sad she got banned and I really hope she comes back!

Our BMB has the dynamic and personality that is does due to the regs and her being gone just sucks...
  • Got my first warning this morning...for a post last week where without mentioning another poster even by name I said "I hope that person leaves, her attitude is atrocious, gotta weed out the crazies."  Apparently that was "unwelcoming."  I feel like I've said far worse, and if warnings are issued a week in arrears, as it appears here, I might not be long for this board.

I know I made fun of the people who wanted to start FB groups like two months ago, but now that Assiram got banned, I wish the fun people had started one so that we could still keep up with her.  Also so that when I get banned I can still keep up with you all without fear of trolls calling me out.  Sigh.

• How do you know if you get a warning? Do they send something to your inbox?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EmeraldNC said:
    How do you know if you get a warning? Do they send something to your inbox?
    They send you a PM. Three and you're out.
  • EmeraldNC said:
    How do you know if you get a warning? Do they send something to your inbox?
    They send you a PM. Three and you're out.
    That must be terrible for anyone who doesn't deserve to be banned. Poor assiram. Speaking of PMs, I sent you one @Stankonia2014
  • And it continues. Please go look at the 11weeks 4days thread in July. Hurry before that one explodes like their other one did last night. 
  • I just checked it out!  That chick that got everyone banned is back and talking junk to them again.
  • I finally went to sleep after the crazy July 17 board got closed last night and it seems I missed a ton! Catching up now...
  • What bothers me is that momofboys or whatever her name is actually insulted people and called people names. I didn't see @Assiram42 ever do that!  Now, I didn't see the post that caused bangate but she just didn't speak that way so I can't see what she possibly could've done that bad. This is mind boggling to me. 

• Can you get PMs on Mobil? I can't find mine. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"