March 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change - 12/22

This is for those of us with the following due dates:  March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th.

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Are you done with your holiday shopping or are you a last minute shopper?
DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change - 12/22

• Options
    jmacd22jmacd22 member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 30 wks! 

How big is baby? Zucchini 

Upcoming appointments this week? Next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Just more uncomfortable 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Getting anxious, wish my due date was today lol

GTKY: Are you done with your holiday shopping or are you a last minute shopper? I'm done. I'm not really a procrastinator with anything so I've been done. I started shopping in the summer. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 28 weeks

How big is baby? Eggplant, tropical coconut

Upcoming appointments this week? Next week. Now going every 2 weeks.

Any new symptoms or changes? Starting to swell.  :/ My feet, ankles, and fingers are swollen and I can only wear my wedding band. No way I can squeeze my engagement ring on.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant and a rave: we're going to Dallas this Saturday to see my BIL who just had a baby girl, so I'm happy to meet her, but unfortunately my MIL will be there too. Boo.

GTKY: Are you done with your holiday shopping or are you a last minute shopper? Pretty much. Since we'll be out of town for Christmas, I haven't been in the Christmas spirit since we don't have a bunch of presents under our tree since we're not opening them at home. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? Head of lettuce, cucumber, acorn squash

Upcoming appointments this week? I went for my 3 hr glucose test today, so we'll see how that goes. Not sure when to expect results. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm having what feel like muscle spasms on the right side of my lower back. It tends to happen in the morning and the evening. Not sure what that's about other than regular third tri-ish aches and pains. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I don't love it when holidays fall on a weekend because then the weekend is filled up with that and it feels like I didn't have a weekend. 

GTKY: Are you done with your holiday shopping or are you a last minute shopper? I'm usually on top of things, but this year I did not bring my A game. I still have a couple of things to get. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    30 weeks

How big is baby?
    about 16 inches and nearly 3 lbs; the size of a zucchini (according to the Bump) or a motorcycle helmut (Ovia). And on that topic, the veggie size comparisons are odd. I don't think of zucchini being that big! How are a motorcycle helmut and a zucchini the same size??

I had an appointment on Monday, and everything is normal. Whew!

I feel amazing. I finally have energy, and my brain doesn't feel cloudy. I think I'm heading into that gotta-get-everything-done nesting phase. Good thing I have a week off next week to stay home and work!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Not really. The question of the moment is what to do about birth control after birth, but you ladies have been very helpful in that thread already. 

Still have a few things to do. I am not normally a last-minute shopper, but this year has been kind of crazy.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    26 weeks!
    How big is baby?
    So baby is supposed to be as big as a bunch of kale. But at my ultrasound last week he's almost double the size he's supposed to be measuring 2&1/2 weeks ahead of schedule. 
    Just got home from my MFM appt. everything is normal, except for the giant baby thing. But after discussing with the MFM about me and my brother being just shy of 10lbs each and me being 6', my brother being 6'6" and most of the men in both my and DH's family being above 6' the dr is no longer as concerned. We're just going with he's going to a professional athlete. 
    The inside of my belly button hurt so. Not in the belly button hole, like the inside of my body behind my belly button
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Not really. 
    so with this whole pregnancy brain thing... I bought wayyyy to much because o kept forgetting that I had already ordered or pick up stuff for my brother and his GF. So they're getting a ton of gifts this year. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 26 weeks 3 days

How big is baby? He is over 2lbs and 14 inches

Upcoming appointments this week? Next apt. is on the 10th of Jan