January 2017 Moms

Pressure

Hi everyone! I have been using this app for a while now but never bothered to actually look at the community and posts. Anyway, I'm 36 weeks and 2 days and have been having more pressure than ever today. It hurts to sit as I feel like I'm pushing baby back up. Anyone else going through this? The last time I got checked was 2 weeks ago and I was 3cm dilated. I just recently got off bedrest.  

Re: Pressure

• I am 36w3d today and I've been feeling so much pressure. My OB checked and I was not dilated on Monday so I think mine is just baby getting more into position.
    This baby number 2 for me so I'm expecting to feel incredibly uncomfortable until baby makes her arrival.

It might be worth a call to your doctor. They might want you to come in to get checked out.
    DD1: EDD 12/21/11 - Born 11/24/11 at 36w1d
    DD2: EDD 1/16/17 - Born 1/12/17 at 39w3d
  • I am 38 weeks today and is my second child. I feel a lot of pressure off and on throughout the day but I have not been checked yet. I would contact your dr especially since you were already 3cm 2 weeks ago and you are only 36 wks.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 36w3d here and yes, feeling the pressure! Just had my 36w appt and I'm 3cm dilated and 80% effaced. But this is baby 2 for me
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FTm and I'm having so much pressure it hurts when I'm turning from one side to the other when laying down. I also can't take of my boots because it creates to much pressure down there, hurts and feels like I'm squishing baby's head so DH has been helping LOL I'm 36 weeks and won't see my dr again until next Thursday. Hoping this means labor is near!
  • I'm 36 weeks with baby 2 and I've been complaining of pressure lately, but an ultrasound this morning confirmed that baby is super low in my pelvis and I'm dilated to 2 cm. Explains a lot! 
  • The pressure could just mean that your baby has dropped, but still keep an eye out for contractions. 
  • I feel this way also but dr says  I am only 1-2cm dilated. It feels like he will fall out every time I pee
  • Good god the pressure!!!! It actually hurts to pee right now. I  feel like she is going to fall out.  They won't check me bc I'm a scheduled c section on Thursday.  But holy crap this is insane!!!!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The pressure is insane. I've been almost 4 cm dilated for over a week, lost my mucus plug two weeks ago and still nothing!!!! I'm going to the dr today.