March 2017 Moms
Options

Dizzy?

The past few evenings I will be sitting on the couch and get dizzy (like in my head) and then it will pass and I will feel a bit nauseous. Anyone else experience this?  It doesn't last very long at all, but it's weird.  Thoughts?

Re: Dizzy?

• Options

Yep happened here and there.

Drink more water

• Options
    Happens to me a lot, weirdly it happens more when I'm sitting or laying down than standing.  Drink water! Also, are you possibly anemic?  I get less dizzy now that I'm taking massive amounts of iron for my anemia.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like I drink a ton of water, but today I'm trying to up it.  I normally drink six bottles of water.  I did wonder about being anemic though.  Thanks!
  • Options
    It happened to me a lot with my first, starting again this go around--usually had to do with baby putting pressure and impeding blood flow for me. I had a hard time making it through church service sitting for an hour-had to get up and walk around.  If you can- laying on your side could help, or if you can't lay down: shifting your weight/belly to one side or the other instead of middle??

• Options
    When I get congested I get dizzy. It was really bad for a couple of weeks. Drank lots of water.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    I get this every now and again.. I have low iron so it could very well be due to that. 
  • Options
    Could it also be a bp thing? Maybe spells of low blood pressure? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Happens to me if I need to eat.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017