May 2017 Moms

TMI Tuesday

2»

Re: TMI Tuesday

• @ShadeofGreen816 I remember there would be drama occasionally over in parenting a couple years ago so I went over and lurked for a bit to see if it was still the same. It's more ho hum now, but butt plugs? I just can't.

• @Jkp7749  other than having your SO look back there you can tell the difference, hemorrhoids cause itching, soreness and sometimes even bleed...I've never heard of literally tearing your anus, but I'm sure it would probably just sting until it heals
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think cutting out a dingleberry wiuld
    bother me. Wayyyy back like in our first year of dating (well over a decade ago) he essentially got like a diaper rash between his cheeks. I applied Desitin on and around his b hole for a week!

May '17 labor memes
  • onebadmothaonebadmotha member
    edited December 2016
    This thread is golden. I feel like a bad wife compared to many of you, but I have/will never go anywhere near DH's butt hole for any reason whatsoever. Nope. 

@lrwardrop - Hemorrhoids are permanent sometimes??? Whaaat? Awesome.

So I have random freak hairs (happy trail, nipples, etc)...but my leg hair has pretty much stopped growing. I'll take the trade off. 

ETA: Oh man, that butt plug thread. I...just......what.
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• @Jkp7749  other than having your SO look back there you can tell the difference, hemorrhoids cause itching, soreness and sometimes even bleed...I've never heard of literally tearing your anus, but I'm sure it would probably just sting until it heals

To the bolded: Isn't this what mirrors are for?! 

To the bolded: Isn't this what mirrors are for?! 
    This reminds me of Fried Green Tomatoes.

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • @starphish18 I'm not that flexible so I wouldn't think of using a mirror although I guess a hand mirror would work...I just picture someone bent over, pants less in front of the mirror, straining to see and hitting their head on the tile floor
  • @OmegaRose3 I was definitely picturing squatting over a handheld mirror. Oh, the imagery. 

I have this good friend at work... she told me that she tore so bad from the birth of her son that she literally tore all the way up from her vagina to her anus.. she said it took them forever to sew her up and that the healing process was very long....fourth degree tear..

• @lrwardrop I had an episiotomy with DD and after we were home for a few days I made DH look to assess the damage for me, I however never looked myself because it just wasn't something I felt like I needed to have the mental image of, but on the upside, it looks normal now.
  • Haha oh Lordy... I have not looked and don't want to and cannot imagine asking dh hahah. I did however talk to my dr and was told to stop taking the aspirin, take colace, find a prenatal without iron,and up my water intake. Hopefully I can avoid having anyone check out my rear haha
  • @lrwardrop I had an episiotomy with DD and after we were home for a few days I made DH look to assess the damage for me, I however never looked myself because it just wasn't something I felt like I needed to have the mental image of, but on the upside, it looks normal now.
    I was too scared to look and didn't want to scar DH (even though he is in the medical field).  
  • @clebl24 I figured since DH (shockling) watched me physically birth DD and saw her come out that he could handle it...I though not a squeamish person, figured it would be a better idea for me not to look and I'm glad I didn't, there are just some things that are better left unseen
  • DH watched DD's birth and all that comes with it. I just asked him if he'd check that out for me if needed. His response, "Honey, I love you. I'd tell you to go to the doctor."  He also noted that birth ended in a happy moment and he doesn't think this would. 

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • I tore during my last delivery.. I had no interest in looking down there and there was no way I would ask my husband to....  I'd prefer not to look at the disaster and pretend that everything is fine down there.
  • I had a 3rd degree because just as the MD was about to tell me to hold pushing so she could adjust DS shoulders I got this huge urge to push and out popped ds! 

OMG the discharge.... Thankfully mines on the thicker side now so I can get away without a pad as it wont dampen my scrub pants as it was earlier in pregnancy. I had discharge practically 24 7 prior to pregnancy so Im used to it just not used to wiping myself 3 times to get the goo off ...
  • I had a second degree tear during both of my deliveries and I have had zero desire to ever look at the damage! My doctor said the stitches healed fine so I'll go with that lol 

The discharge is so much worse than I remember this time around. I'm so over it! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Omg I pooped yesterday AND today! So exciting. ;)
  • Yay for good poops!

So much flatulence here lately. At least DD thinks its funny. DH just needs to be grateful its not stinky 95% of the time haha

• Hooray for regular poops! I've been so gassy this time around. With my son, I just burped a lot...but it's been much different this time around. I also have a cough that won't go away, and I often fart when I cough. It's beautiful. 
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Lol @kayemjay2  we are such goddesses! I am burping constantly. The farting hasn't been too bad but all the rich food over Christmas has given me a few quite pungent ones.... MH loves me right now
  • Omg so jealous of all of you with happy poops. I switched prenatals and oh my it's horrible. Back to the colace I guess. 
  • @PghMom412 I have been taking fiber gummies and since I started I haven't had any problems but if I forget to take it for a few days I suffer. They are tasty and are like a treat 
  • I just sneezed and peed I'm really over that
  • Yiggle09 said:
    I just sneezed and peed I'm really over that
    I have a cough right now and once in awhile I pee too. Ugh...I'm sick of changing underwear. 
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• I'm getting over a cold, so every nose blow and cough comes with a free tinkle. I hate wearing underwear under my PJ's but with this cold I don't want to pee in the bed!

I had the pregnanxy rhinitis with DD and again this time around. I have the humidifier going every night and I stocked up on Puffs Plus. I'm looking into essential oils next. 

No 'roids yet, didn't get them with DD so I'm hoping I don't this time around. 

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • @RedInLove - Young Living's R.C. has been a lifesaver for me during times of nasal distress! I can tell a difference almost immediately when I use it.