April 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 12/12

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: How far along are you on the nursery? Or if no nursery is in the plans, how far along are you on the set up for where baby will sleep?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 12/12

• Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? Coconut

Appointments this week? None

Symptoms? None really - just a little tired.  Although that could be due to DS deciding to boycott naps this weekend - say what?!

Rant/Rave/Questions? I found the cutest little leather bows on one of those daily deal websites. Never thought I'd be into bows for a little girl but y'all I'm in love! I think DH is now worried I'm going to go crazy buying bows/headbands - only time will tell!  Anyone know of cute headbands for infants? I feel like all the ones I've seen are huge.

GTKY: How far along are you on the nursery? Or if no nursery is in the plans, how far along are you on the set up for where baby will sleep? We have DS' new room ready to go just need to pull the plug and transfer hiim to sleep over in his big boy bed (I'm dreading this).  So the plan is to start painting/decorating the nursery in January - we are reusing DS' furniture so that should make it pretty easy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    24 weeks - - viability,  right? 

Cantaloupe. 

I had a standard appointment today.  Fundal height = 29 cm = that of someone 29 weeks along.  Whoa.  Our son was measuring in the 90th percentile at the anatomy scan 5 weeks ago.  My doctor said she's not concerned,  but will continue to monitor.

Symptoms:  Seemingly burgeoning belly.  Lots of fetal movement. Congestion with loads of blood.  Trouble staying asleep.  Hot flashes. 

I've been getting lots of belly rubs. As a FTM I had assumed I would hate this,  but surprisingly I kind of like it...it's as though they're giving me & my baby good vibes.

GTKY: We have all of the nursery furniture assembled and are working on an art project for one of the walls.  Curtains are hung.  We're just waiting on the baby shower to see what else we need to purchase.