January 2017 Moms
Options

MBF-December 12

A new week brings new complaints :) share'em, friends!

Re: MBF-December 12

• Options
    I'm freaking huge. DH says, "well you're 33 weeks pregnant with twins, what do you expect?" And I get it, but none of my clothes fit. I have maybe 5-6 work appropriate tops and 2 pairs of work pants that still fit me. I don't want to buy anything new at this point because I could technically have these babies any day. But I feel so gross and frumpy every day.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    @sldp123 That's so annoying.  I'm having a similar problem.  The number of maternity clothes that actually fit is continually shrinking.  I kind of just rotate the same outfits every week.  Also, maternity tanks are my best friend - without them I would have one or two tops that don't expose my belly.  I have given up on jeans completely (work appropriate for me) and wear leggings or yoga pants now.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ashanne88 ahhh I wish I could wear leggings or yoga pants, or even jeans! I do have a pair of jeans that still fits. We are business casual so I have to wear some type of slacks. The tanks under shirts are a great idea though, maybe I will pick up a couple of those since I can probably wear them after birth around the house and whatnot. 

• Options
    so ready to hit 34 weeks on thursday and be off bedrest. but at the same time i'm paranoid that i'll do something that will cause labor/ pprom and will then feel guilty about it. can't win!
  • Options
    I have a horrible cold and it's making me feel miserable.  There is  nothing worse than being pregnant and sick
  • Options
    @Litzi I felt the same way when I came off bedrest. I tried to introduce more activity slowly - until I fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle. Then I was back in bed. Once I was out of the boot after two weeks, I tried to add more activity slowly. I have no stamina from being on bedrest though so I don't really worry about overdoing it. 
  • Options
    christac1010 that's true. i feel so deconditioned i can barely do anything. i'd love to put together the crib and diaper changing station, that's my only goal for the whole week (34-35). i'm not even going to leave the house (other than for appointments) because i'd probably just fall on the ice (and end up in my own boot).
  • Options
    I hate everything today. I can't remember the last time I was so irritated and annoyed by everything.  :|

Hubby is home so I am locking myself in our bedroom and he can deal with the kiddo until bedtime. I literally just can't today.
    DD1: EDD 12/21/11 - Born 11/24/11 at 36w1d
    DD2: EDD 1/16/17 - Born 1/12/17 at 39w3d
  • Options
    SDuoduSDuodu member
    edited December 2016
    Can't squat now just keep getting bigger so of course it's harder to move the constant breathlessness and heartburn and now I'm having trouble sleeping in fact no matter how I sleep I'm uncomfortable when DS moves it's uncomfortable and sometimes painful I don't know if anyone else gets that too.ive also been wearing the same outfit for weeks the only ones that fit me
  • Options
    @sldp123 I totally hear you! I can't believe you're still working! Im on restriction/bedrest so I've been home for several weeks now. All I wear is maxi dresses and niggtgowns since I don't leave the house lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    HJMorgan said:
    Can I just sit like a normal person??? I am constantly changing positions because LO decides to jam his foot, butt, arms, etc. Up my ribs, or head butt my crotch... or see how far he can stretch out both sides of my stomach. ... uhg... i just want to be comfortable again! !
    Yeeeesssss I want this so badly.  

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hayhay2501hayhay2501 member
    edited December 2016
    1- I'm with you @HJMorgan and @colleenkevin -Latest pregnancy symptom is that I feel like I've pulled my stomach muscles. If I move too suddenly or walk too fast it HURTS.  I miss being able to move like a normal person wallow wallow. 
    2- There are two big things I need to finalize at work before going on maternity leave at Christmas. One was dependent on a member of our tech team finalizing some work.  He was supposed to have it done by monday. I just chased him as it wasn't done and got an out of office saying he's on leave until JANUARY 13TH aka my due date. I mean at this point I'm ready to just give up on work.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My neck muscles and arms have been so strained this week. On Monday, I had FIVE pillows in my desk chair just to make it bearable for me to type at the computer. I keep hearing "posture is so important!!!" but I just want to lay down somewhere, RECLINE (and NOT get a BH!!!), or just sit without having to hold up all this weight.

On an amazing note - just found out that I will get basically 2 weeks off for Christmas and today is my supervisor's last day until early Jan - so I may not have to deal with her again until MARCH!!! <3  

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jlinke926 yeah, I'm still stuck at work. Trying to stick it out until the bitter end, I'm fortunate that I haven't had any issues so there's no reason for me to be at home. But it's going to be a high of like 10 degrees here tomorrow and we got a few inches of snow yesterday, so dresses are definitely out for me haha. That does sound heavenly though. Well, not the bed rest part, but the wearing whatever you want because you don't have to leave the house, haha. 

• Options
    I'm so tired of being sick. I was told to wait a week to see if the sinus infection passed. It didn't so now I'm supposed to wait 3 more days before calling back.
  • Options
    I got strep throat and one of my wisdom teeth is infected and it's so gross and sore. Horrible timing right now, but at least everything should be cleared up before baby is born. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Add me to the running out of clothes club. I only have 1 pair of pants that my bump can fit into the panel but even that gets uncomfortable after a while so I pull the panel down, and the fluid retention is making my legs bigger so they feel really tight. I have pretty much given up wearing pants at home. I also have to do the long tank under a shirt thing because I only have 2 shirts left that cover my belly on it's own. And there is only one baby in there. Lord help me.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏