Pregnant after a Loss

Weekend Worries 12/10

What's worrying you ladies this weekend? 

Re: Weekend Worries 12/10

• I'm experiencing such severe pain from I guess gas and constipation that I'm half afraid my appendix is going to burst. But I know it's intestinal so I'm not actually worried. But it hurts and anything like this, especially on a weekend where I can't call my doctor is frustrating and stressful. 

Also, experienced an ocular migraine today followed by a mild headache that fortunately didn't blow up into full migraine and then I started googling it and started worrying about preeclampsia.  :| All these little pregnancy symptoms that are normal but also symptoms of other things have me stressed out no matter how much I tell myself I'm fine. 
  • @HGRich, I'm sorry you're having pain! I was having very sharp stabbing pains in my stomach a week ago, so the doctor had me come in. The baby was fine and she said it was just intestinal. She said it was too high to be pregnancy related, and I don't have to worry about appendicitis unless the pain is unbearable. It sounds like you know all that, though, so I hope you feel better!

My weekend worry: last week was the 1st week I've gone without hearing the heartbeat. I'm expecting someone to give me a fetal doppler on Monday, so hopefully that will help. Otherwise, I'm going to go in and hear it again. I can't go a week without it or I start to freak out. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Loading the player...
  • I just tested a faint positive, 17 DPO and 2 days late for my period. I want to be excited, but after my first MC in June, I am terrified. And of course as soon as I saw the + test, I immediately felt like my period was on its way. So now I'm peeing every 30 minutes and checking the TP when I wipe, to see if there is blood. 
  • @eryncameron wow--will your doc see you tomorrow for blood work? Good luck! I got cramps a lot like my period, and felt heavy and tired after my bfp. It's most likely early pg symptoms. I had a mc in June too, and the first stages of any pregnancy after loss is terrifying. Hang in there.