June 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 12/10

We are slacking, ladies! (Unless I missed it?)

For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, and 6/23, and 6/30

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 12/10

• Options

How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? Peach

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Feeling pretty good.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? Since I've had GD with my previous pregnancies, I have about 4 weeks before I have to start testing my sugars, but I told myself that I'd start the diet when I could tolerate food again, so I'm going to start next week. This is somewhat selfish and for weight loss purposes.

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution? To be an all around better person. Be kinder, less judgmental, etc.
  • Options
    We are slacking, ladies! (Unless I missed it?)

For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, and 6/23, and 6/30

How far along are you? 12 Weeks 

How big is baby? Plum 
    Upcoming appointments this week? Not until the 21st 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Starting to feel slightly better, and starting to show some. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm starting to panic a little about having two kids. DD will be 3 in March, and has non stop energy. We took her to a Christmas Parade tonight, and ended up chasing her all around. I keep telling myself she will be more calm by the time the baby gets here, but now I just don't know

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I couldn't find it either and thought I was crazy or missed it!
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? an orange

Upcoming appointments this week? I go this Friday for my 16th week check up :)

Any new symptoms or changes?  I am having random, slight cramping in my lower left abdomen - pelvis area. It doesn't last long but it sometimes makes me nervous.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I used the Doppler at work today to listen to baby's heartbeat. It was a strong 142! I would love to listen more but it's hard to get the Doppler away without everyone else noticing and asking what I'm doing.

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution? Hmm...this is a hard one. I haven't thought about it yet but probably have to do with balancing my crazy life. I am starting a new job in January as well as moving into a new house and planning for the new baby. I need better balance.

• Options
    Thank you @Assiram42

How far along are you? 15 weeks! 

How big is baby? An orange or avacado

Upcoming appointments this week? On Monday! It is my second appointment and I'm excited to hear the heartbeat!

Any new symptoms or changes?  I refilled my diclegis because the morning (all day) sickness was definitely not easing up. Last week work was verge steal and I feel more emotional. I cry about something 1 or 2 times a day now. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My husband is awesome and super supportive! 

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution? I don't usually do New Years resolutions. We're trying to save up some money before baby. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? not until January

Any new symptoms or changes?  Not that I noticed bc DD is having a combo "18 month sleep regression plus 6 teeth coming in all at once" situation at night, so my exhaustion could be from literally anything right now.

Rants/Raves/Questions? nah.

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution? Survival.  lol.
  • Options

How big is baby? A lemon?

Upcoming appointments this week? Went on Friday! Heartbeat was 145! Took doc a minute to find it and I felt she pushed really hard with the Doppler, I was sore for a few hours after.  Lost 2 pounds which doc wasn't too happy about.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nope, same stuff. Light nausea and sore boobs.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I got 2 yr old DD to stop nursing through the night like a newborn! Down to just nursing to sleep for nap and bedtime. Also I got a bunch of maternity clothes today, yay!

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution?  To keep everything more organized!
    DD: born August 2014
    BFP #2: 10/10/16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How big is baby? I don't know...13 week sized? I don't have an app...

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, but I had a good one last week. I didn't like the doc I saw for my first appointment, but the one I saw this time was great, and everything looked good with lo.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Less tired, craving more cookies lol

Rants/Raves/Questions? I went shopping by myself today while dh stayed home with dd. It was awesome.

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution? Keep my house cleaner so I'm not embarrassed if people stop over.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of an orange

Upcoming appointments this week? I have my 16 week apt!

Any new symptoms or changes?  I've got some round ligament pain

Rants/Raves/Questions? Why is it so hard to gain just a little? I'm either losing a little or gaining a lot.

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution? Be a better mom
  • Options
    Woops, I'm so behind!

How far along are you? 12 weeks (and 3 days now)

How big is baby? Clementine

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes! We have our NT scan on Wednesday.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Been feeling significantly better which is great. On Friday I had been feeling good for a few days and was all excited by being 12 weeks and celebrated by instantly throwing up my cereal. Can't win em all!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm just excited for this news to go public! I have our Christmas card announcements all addressed and ready to go out after our appointment on Wednesday, and am going to tell work after that as well. I have a gift exchange with a friend group on Tuesday. I wish it was after the appointment cause I feel a little superstitious about telling them right before. I know that's a little silly but I can't quite shake it. We'll see but it'll be pretty clear when I'm the only one not having a glass of wine.

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution? I haven't decided yet! I definitely have stuff I want to get done around the house before the baby gets here so using my spare time to do those kinds of things could be it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

How far along are you? 14 weeks (and 3 days now)

How big is baby? Peach

Upcoming appointments this week? Tomorrow is my first appt with my OB

Any new symptoms or changes?  I think my pregnancy symptoms are easing up but I had a stomach bug last week and a bad cold now so I can't think of the last time I felt good. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have been in a terrible mood and feeling like a shell of myself lately. Between feeling very sick throughout my first trimester and being hit with a stomach bug and cold in the last two weeks, I just feel drained and defeated. My poor DH takes the brunt of it but I also know I have been a lousy co-worker and friend lately. 

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution? I'm hoping by the new year I will be feeling better and can start getting my life together. I have a growing to-do list that I would like to start tackling. I would also like to sit down and take the time to plan a babymoon otherwise it will never happen and I will regret not doing it. 
  • Options
    Wow, I'm way behind.  Weekends and computers just don't mix for me.  I thought about starting this Friday morning but for some reason I still feel weird about starting threads.  

How far along are you? 15 weeks (and a couple days now...)

How big is baby? a navel orange

Upcoming appointments this week?  Nope

Any new symptoms or changes?  Energy is creeping back.  Heartburn is still going strong, but otherwise I actually feel pretty good.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Nothing right now.

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution?  I'm so bad at these.  I'm going to try to be more patient though.  I know it's a skill I lack and one that I'll need to be much better at soon enough.
  • Options
    Hi all, 

Just joined, so getting to this ticker change late! 

How far along are you? 14 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? We had our NT ultrasound on 12/7 - it was amazing to see the little one.  Though I was dated to be 13w5d at the NT, baby measured 15w0d, though we're staying with June 9th for now.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Relieved to be getting some break from the constipation.  Still quite nauseous, but grateful I can start Diclegis tomorrow with appeal to my insurance.  Definitely sporting a bump now!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone else have a questionable due date or fast growing baby?!

GTKY: What is your New Years resolution? Breathe more. Have more fun. Take things less seriously. :)

Me: 34, FTM, DH: 34
    BFP: 9/30/16, EDD: 6/9/17