June 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 12/10

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you could have ANY food right now, what would you want?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 12/10

• Good morning!!!  Been waiting for this haha, been up for 3 hours.  Was hoping to sleep in because its saturday nut, that hasn't happened in awhile lol.

How far along are you?  14 weeks!  so, out of first trimester i guess?  Can i go get my hair done now?

How big is baby? a peach!!

Upcoming appointments this week? this week is cardiologist, and hopefully that's all....

Any new symptoms or changes?  nope.  just continuing heart burn.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Just waiting impatiently for our NIPT results.  Hopefully they will be in on Monday with better news than the quad screen.  :-/  very anxious.

GTKY: If you could have ANY food right now, what would you want? A turkey hoagie.  omg.....

• How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? A plum or a toy solider

Upcoming appointments this week? 12 week prenatal appointment with my doctor, 12 week U/S & 1st trimester testing all on Thursday the 15th.

Any new symptoms or changes?  New: my back as been bothering me and I really feel pregnant this last week. My belly is no longer trying to control the bump - it's happening! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave (& update from last weeks question): I told my boss at work and a few close co-workers and it was received so well on all parts. My boss told me not to worry to take time off to go to doctor's appointments to just go and that nothing is set in stone as far as my hours go at the office (i think meaning I could maybe do 4 ten hour days or something after baby comes). Nice to have the support! We also found out our insurance covers 100% of the regular pregnancy appointments an labor. Feeling very thankful.

GTKY: If you could have ANY food right now, what would you want? Ice Cream. It's the only thing the last few weeks that consistently sounds good. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @JessErinF feel free to start it on Saturdays! I only start it because no one else has by the time I get up  :D

• For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24!

How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, had my first one last week, so I finally have a real due date and know that this is where I belong. So, this is my first time participating in a weekly ticker change 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Not really, just throwing up more but only at night 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My husband had the flu last weekend and my son had it this week. I just took my son to peds and he also has a double ear infection. We also are getting ready for 6-10" snow and my husband plows, so I'm in survival mode here 

GTKY: If you could have ANY food right now, what would you want? Taco Bell 
  • edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 15 weeks!

How big is baby? navel orange according to the bump, apple according to photofy

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, not until the 29th!

Any new symptoms or changes? Just quite a bit of abdominal "growing" pains at the moment.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My bump is big enough now that a 16 year old client of mine (with no filter) asked me if I was pregnant on Thursday, despite my best efforts to cover it. I was hoping to wait until January to start telling my clients (I'm a therapist in private practice) but I may need to just start telling them if it's really that obvious.

GTKY: If you could have ANY food right now, what would you want? Sushi. I want a rainbow roll so bad right now!!! This will probably be one of my first post pregnancy meals.
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • How far along are you?  13 weeks

How big is baby? Two little lemons!! 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Ultrasound and appointment next week! 

Any new symptoms or changes?  I sneezed and got hit with round ligament pain. Great!! I'm measuring at about 16-17 weeks, to be expected with twins, but noticed that this time my muscles haven't had the slow stretch, so they hurt.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Rave for husband. As always!! I desperately NEEDED a double skor blizzard from DQ, he bought me two, knowing I would want the second one later in the week. He's a pregnancy pro.

GTKY: If you could have ANY food right now, what would you want? I'm watching the food network (bad idea when pregnant and hungry and emotional), and I want whatever the heck Jamie just made.

• How far along are you? 13 weeks!!! 

How big is baby? A small peach according to my Glow Nurture app

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, but I have an envelope waiting for me at the OB's office with results of the sex of the baby! I also will be getting updated thyroid panel results from my pcp. She says we're being "overly cautious" testing every few weeks, but we'll do it. When will doctors get on board with thyroid health? 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Not sure if it's the Diceglis I started or just shifting hormones but I am feeling human again!!!! Score!!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? My hormones have me acting like the devil child to my husband but he's being pretty resilient about bouncing back from our fights and the stuff that comes out of my mouth. So he gets a rave. Even though he probably wishes he could strangle me, he is still trying to look after me and the baby. 

GTKY: If you could have ANY food right now, what would you want? Macaroni and cheese, all day and all night. 
  • Just an update ladies, just heard from the doctor's office.  Our NIPT results came back all Negative!  And we are having a little baby boy!!! omg i can't stop crying.  I'm so relieved.
  • @JessErinF congratulations! Now take a deep breath :) 
  • For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24! 

How far along are you? 13w2d

How big is baby? A lemon

Upcoming appointments this week? Had one today

Any new symptoms or changes? More energy in the morning, but still vomiting by night.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so tired and itchy! All the time! And even though I had my NT scan last Monday, they apparently didn't have any of that info today.

GTKY: If you could have ANY food right now, what would you want? Brownies, but my heartburn is worse with sugar. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image