Options

TWW Saturday 12/10

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

C/S:

GTKY: where are you planning to go for your next vacation (or where do you hope to go if you didn't start planning yet)?

Re: TWW Saturday 12/10

• Options
    *lurking from WTO*
    Hey @Buthayna It's good to see you back  :)
    I may be wrong but I think it's cool to post CS either place. The weekly thread was started so ladies who may be in another part of their cycle could see the CS without reading the entire other thread, so you can get more opinions!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @redbreast35 thanks! I assumed that might have been why the new thread was started - I like that idea! I was just confused when I got here and it was still a section in the check-in. Thanks :)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    @ChefRamsay @antoto timing and temps look good! FX!!
    @kiwi2628 It's too early to get down!! Chin up.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @antoto Hurray for not getting arrested! Lol and nothing wrong with Minneapolis for a vacation. I recommend going to Matt's for a jucy lucy yum yum. So good even our president eats there. 

**TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    @antoto yay for not being arrested! Also I am hoping your timing gets you good news. I totally get you on the trying to be more mentally 'go with the flow' and optimistic

@ChefRamsay high five for not testing!
  • Options
    linds852010linds852010 member
    edited December 2016
    @kiwi2628 I feel ya girl! That is so me during the WTO and TWW. 

Month/Cycle: 6/3

CD/DPO: 26/14

Timing: -3,-2, O

Testing: BFN on 10dpo and 12 dpo 

R/R: I just went to get new tires put on my cat. They don't do appts for it and they open at 9am. I drove by at 9:07, they were packed with no parking and not even open yet. Come on people!

C/S: not today just waiting on af 

GTKY: where are you planning to go for your next vacation (or where do you hope to go if you didn't start planning yet)? 
    This summer is our 5 year anniversary. We are wanting to go back to the beach we got married on. 
    Me: 31 DH: 40
    Married 2012
    TTC #2 since July 2016
    PCOS diagnosed 2008
  • Options
    DAMMIT @antoto you got here before I did! I love the typo, its making me laugh
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Buthayna Yay for your holiday to Canada, although I have to tell you it's very cold here right now 

@antoto yay for not being a criminal

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22 / 7

Timing: pretty good

Testing: I have no self control so this morning, BFN of course

R/R: my bestie and I were both up early texting about what we'll wear to our company Xmas parties and the New Years party we are going to and we decided on an impromptu shopping trip today to the outlet mall to buy dresses 

C/S: nope

GTKY: where are you planning to go for your next vacation (or where do you hope to go if you didn't start planning yet)? No plans, maybe to Disney in June because my parents are bringing my nephew there and I haven't seen him for a few years 

edit because I can't spell 
  • Options
    @antoto and @kiwi2628
    Darn phone! lol That typo will be staying.  :#
    Me: 31 DH: 40
    Married 2012
    TTC #2 since July 2016
    PCOS diagnosed 2008
  • Options
    TalkPretty2MeTalkPretty2Me member
    edited December 2016
    Hoping For cd1 today and can move to wto!

your typo made me lol!

disney also sounds fun!  I wish I had an excuse to go, but who needs an excuse to go to Disney??

*edited to fix MY typo
  • Options
    @JuneRoseRuby I am so sorry you have found yourself in this place.  BFNs are so hard - that's part of why I had H hide my tests.  Do whatever you need to protect your heart right now.  I do hope this is your month, but if it's not and you need to take a break to help yourself deal then do that.  We will be here when you return, with lots of shoulders for you to lean on.  *hugs* It's good that you have an appointment so you at least have something to look forward to.
  • Options
    *lurking but this is my home!!**
    @haylsbayls I had three weeks of positive OPKs leading up to BFP, but it never stopped being positive or close to positive... so there's that. I definitely went from almost + back to definitely positive OPK again the last couple of times.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @JuneRoseRuby UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that is the best thing I've ever seen.  I adore you <3
  • Options
    @antoto hahaha well it did make me burst out laughing! the hip rolls on that uni is just something
    32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid

• Options
    @antoto hahaha well it did make me burst out laughing! the hip rolls on that uni is just something
    It's just so majestic...
  • Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    edited December 2016
    Month/Cycle: 9 months, 3/3 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing:-5, -4, -3,O, +1

Testing: Maybe Monday

R/R: H was super sweet yesterday. He made me breakfast before work and put our tree up while I was working. He was also a trooper about my super awkward work holiday party last night. 

C/S:

GTKY: where are you planning to go for your next vacation (or where do you hope to go if you didn't start planning yet)? I'm headed to Idaho for Christmas!

ETA: @JuneRoseRuby I know that people go by 'drink til it's pink' and yes, you absolutely should quit once you get a positive test, but I don't think that delaying testing a day and light drinking would be terrible. It takes a surprisingly long time before they're connected to blood supply. That's a long and awkward way of saying I think that unless you intend to PARTY tonight, I think you would be okay to skip testing today and do some social drinking tonight. Just do low abv drinks and drink water and be happy.  <3

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    Guys that typo! I'm dying!!!

• Options
    edited December 2016
    ETA: finish post. Fingers got in the way and hit send! 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2, DH was sick -1 and 0 :(

Testing:not until after AF is due. 

R/R: I'm cleaning house right now and really don't want to. But tonight is Kids Night Out where DS does gymnastics so he gets to go have fun and we're shopping for pieces to build some industrial book shelves in the living room!

C/S: none. My chart is a mess this month. First I lost my thermometer so there's a bunch of days missing at the beginning of the month. Then I found it and started sleeping through my alarm....so nothing to really look at besides OPK results!

GTKY: where are you planning to go for your next vacation (or where do you hope to go if you didn't start planning yet)? We're going to Denver to stay with SIL after Christmas. We'll go up to Breckenridge to ski some. Well Everyone but me will ski. I don't like to. But actual vacation we're going to Cedar Lodge in Branson, MO in April. Then maybe a cruise this summer. 
  • Options
    LOL that typo @linds852010

@JuneRoseRuby Sorry I hear you're having a tough time. NTNP may be a good option until you're Jan appointment, as you said. 

@antoto  Glad you're not in prison. ;)

I'm too late to post my stats so I'll join tomorrow. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options

Month/Cycle: 20/14

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Testing: not till af is due. 

R/R: just feel like recently everyone else is announcing they are pregnant. In the last month I have had four friends announce they are pregnant.  I have never been more aware of how many pregnant women there were until now. 

C/S: nope plan to start next cycle

GTKY: where are you planning to go for your next vacation (or where do you hope to go if you didn't start planning yet)?  I would love to go back to Colorado and spend sometime there. It is beautiful