August 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly appointments 12/5

Didnt see this thread posted yet. Some of us have had appointments so far. What's going on? Any concerns?

Had my first appointment today. Originally thought I would be due in July, but I guess my due date is now August 2nd. They noticed on the ultrasound some extra fluid so they're having me come back in 2 weeks. Anyone deal with this? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly appointments 12/5

• Options

I went in at 4w the day after I got my BFP. I thought I loved my office (Office A) but they want me to rotate OB's since they can't guarantee mine will be on call the day I deliver. So the lady I saw told me to discontinue all my vitamins because she didn't know what half of them were. Then she told me that she can't disclose anything about the screening we have to decide on because she didn't want to sway our opinions at all. Needless to say, I found a new office (Office B). Office A had me scheduled for 4 more appts by January, and Office B just wants to see me at 8w for my first apt and ultrasound. I don't have time for weekly appts my whole pregnancy, so this was nice to hear.

BUTTT Office A has me scheduled to see the heartbeat next Tuesday (6w) and Office B doesn't do that until 8w. So I'm doing it at both offices because I'm impatient hehehe

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @budzynb You just convinced me to call my SIL's doc office. Mine won't do anything until 8 weeks.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@NYTino24 right? And my new office doesn't check for the gender until 19 weeks, so everyone on here will be finding out and I'll still have another 4 weeks of not knowing.

But it's more important to me that the office and OBs/midwives support my lifestyle and birthing plan than telling me the gender a few weeks sooner.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @budzynb Most people where I live find out sex at 20 weeks, unless they do genetic testing before. My nephew has a genetic form of Down Syndrome, so we will definitely do some sort of test. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility