December 2016 Moms
Options

Ticker Change Friday 12-9

How far along are you (OR how old is baby)?

How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

What's going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY:  Eggnog - Yay or Nay?

Married 4/12/13
Anniversary
TTC since 6/13
Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ticker Change Friday 12-9

• Options
    40 weeks! Holy crap how did that happen?

How big is baby?
    According to the BPP I had on Wednesday, 8lbs 4oz. We shall see.

How are you feeling?
    I want to meet this little Squish but they are being so stubborn! BH have intensified and I feel like my cervix is ripping in two. I'm not minding being pregnant, even overdue, but I just wanna see my lil Squish!

Last appointment is Thursday, and if Squish doesn't come by then they will be evicted Friday morning.

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Rant - I have to pee every hour. EVERY HOUR! WTF? Also, I'm still pregnant. This means I have officially been wrong about everything this pregnancy.

Raves - Yesterday was my birthday and we went to Melting Pot for dinner. My first time. SO AMAZING! I am still stuffed. And Squish didn't come, so I get to keep my birthday to myself! Yay!

NAY and YUCK!
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you (OR how old is baby)? 37

How big is baby? About 6 1/2lb according to measurements

How are you feeling? Eh.

What's going on this week? We are OFFICIALLY baby ready. Last thing on the list was to put the car seat base in the car, which we accomplished last night. I'll have my regular weekly on Monday morning.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Bizarre burning sensation in (underneath? - I don't know, it's internal) my bellybutton today

GTKY:  Eggnog - Yay or Nay? My mind says yay but my body says no we can't digest it.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    39 weeks. YES! This is the day I went into labor with DS. I don't expect it of course but then again I kinda do which is dumb. But! I'm so glad to be here! Healthy mama and baby!!
    How big is baby?
    Ganymede (jupiter's largest moon)
    How are you feeling?
    Like I need baby out. Like I don't remember life when my body was just mine. Also a little nauseous. I don't want to hang out with people because I've reached the point where I feel like a spectacle. 
    Today I have a massage with my doula and then a midwife appointment. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions:
    I didn't have the pre-labor contractions last time - like they seem like they are progressing and then they stop. I have them this time. I didn't have any last night or this morning after a full day of them so I am realizing I just need to up my tolerance for what I ignore. I guess I'll just ignore them til I really can't anymore.
    Yay but just a bit.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    37 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    at the growth scan last Friday he was 6 1/2 pounds so maybe around 7?
    How are you feeling?
    Wishing time would fast forward a little. I am sore and tired and just ready to meet the little guy
    Finally starting my weekly appointments Wednesday! Finishing filling the baby dresser and then we will be ready for a baby!
    Rants/Raves/Questions:
    So tired and hungry. GD has been a killer and I'm so ready to eat carbs again!
    Rave the longest I will have to wait to meet my son is 4 weeks at this point!
    definitely not! 
  • Options
    How far along are you (OR how old is baby)? Baby G is officially here. We welcomed him on his due date, so he is now officially 10 days old. Kyler Gary...I'm in love.

How big is baby? He was 7lbs 5oz, now he measures in at 7lbs 0.5oz. We're having issues with him gaining weight at the moment. He's staying right at the 7lb mark so I'm going to see the lactation consultant at the hospital tomorrow to see if there is anything I can do besides increase the number of times he's eating in a day.

How are you feeling? Some baby blues - night time is the worst. But overall, I'm healing well and I just love this little guy to bits. I'm loving being a mommy.

What's going on this week? Another weight check appt. hopefully sitting on santa's lap for a photo - he'll either scream or he'll be sleeping. I just can't wait to show him these photos when he's old and getting hitched...great blackmail material.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Loving the weight loss associated with breastfeeding. Hating the baby blues. Slightly annoyed with in-laws staying with us. But overall loving life so the complaints really are minuscule in all reality.

GTKY:  Eggnog - Yay or Nay? yay! I love eggnog. I'll drink yours... @phoenix870509 and @BenNSarah